Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yourliverisBLACK3310

Dream Parkedge (hougang)

large.Kitchen.jpg

We really love the design and the kitchen cabinet color combination! The wall tile between the kitchen cabinet is really beautiful! OMG! 

AIYOOO: The cabinet bottom the base is somehow wrong I guess. Supposed to be tiles color haha

large.foyer.jpg

The handle of the island is abit weird la... But the color combination is really out of our expectation :) 

We actually ask our designer to cover up our bomb shelter wall because we do not like the door. Though we spend "unnecessary" money for the bomb shelter wall, but the result is really a beauty!

large.Dining.jpg

That is actually not a brick wall or a wall paper guys! 

Is a wall coating designed by my designer and what he told me was using workmanship to engrave the brick design on the wall! 

It is uniform for the brick wall but stay to the next photo for the other brick effect!!

large.hall.jpg

This is what I'm telling you about! This effect is really so much different from what I have seen :)

The curve platform step is we ask our designer to do it because we want to have a cosy area for our guests!

Waiting for our rest of the 3D to be send. Meanwhile we are really happy with the outlook of the 3D! Thank you K....!!:wub:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We really like the fine line of our little cosy sitting cabinet and our 'customise' bedframe & the bedhead.

We wanted white actually but didn't expect that my id choose another kind of texture white in the end and looks really good on our furniture!

The wall color is somehow abit too dark and we feel that it covers up the frame due to the strong color of the wall. :( 

Lighting around our bedframe really brings out the effect that we really want. And this bed is really awesome! (*one of the reason why we engage our id is also because he understand us when we told him we wanted floating bed surround with lights while the rest of the designers we met show us with other ideas which we dont even know like it!)

large.573851a76487a_masterbedroom2-2.jpg

Me & hub actually prefer clean and simple wardrobe and not the complicated want. For this wardrobe i am sure is wrong. We wanted sliding so have to change the design again! 

large.573851a6dead4_masterbedroom1-2.jpg

very very nice 3Ds given by your ID! I'm really liking the peranakan backsplash..so tempted to do it myself but my chosen laminate is already a little complicated looking so i guess it wouldn't go with such beautiful tiles.

and nice feature wall too..quite different from the usual brick design. :) I don't really understand what you mean by it being a wall coating and then engraving though..do u mean stucco? is it cheaper than a wallpaper/bricks?

55 minutes ago, pipsqueak said:

very very nice 3Ds given by your ID! I'm really liking the peranakan backsplash..so tempted to do it myself but my chosen laminate is already a little complicated looking so i guess it wouldn't go with such beautiful tiles.

and nice feature wall too..quite different from the usual brick design. :) I don't really understand what you mean by it being a wall coating and then engraving though..do u mean stucco? is it cheaper than a wallpaper/bricks?

thanks for the compliment! ya the 3d is really nice. But we still not sure if the actual result will be good yet haha. 

oh.. maybe can check with your id? about whether if can change the color of the laminate? is your cabinet install yet ?

is like engraving through... is like stucco effect i guess.. maybe my id use another term to describe... but as long as is nice haha... i think is much more expensive than wallpaper. but wall paper we really dont like because look really UNREAL! I think is cheaper than bricks stone la... but we dont really like the thickness of the brick so we rather go for something that looks more like piece of art :lol:

large.2016-05-26-PHOTO-00000270.jpglarge.2016-05-26-PHOTO-00000269.jpglarge.2016-05-26-PHOTO-00000267.jpglarge.2016-05-26-PHOTO-00000268.jpglarge.2016-05-26-PHOTO-00000271.jpg

We will stick to the black vinyl flooring !!! from what we previously posted that we want to change the 3d outlook to this and we are really happy with this compare to the whitish flooring before the amendment !!!:yeah:

large.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00000250.jpg

For our bathroom in our master room , the tiles we choose for the floor for overlaying and the cabinet color bind the whole feel together!! yeahhhhhhhhh !!

Currently there is promotion in audiohouse!!!! 

Actually we did ask our designer if they can get cheaper for these model, because he told us that usually they can get direct price from supplier!!! :blink: 

but after that he ask us to proceed with all because if we can get the hob,hood and oven in audio house, we can get a package price for only $1300!! Not only that we can get free microwave!!!!!! :lol::lol: 

So home owners can consider because they are having promotion now!!! gogogogogogo!!!

large.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00000256.jpglarge.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00000255.jpglarge.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00000254.jpg

Pop by earlier ! finally the wall is already hack and consider is the first day of our renovation started!!! :paint: feeling awesome haha... 

The wall is approved from hdb and lucky no need to have any special endorsement for it to be hack if not need to pay extra :D

is very dark earlier when we went over to our place and so sorry about the darkness that is captured to our camera :( but still able to see after the wall is down, the area become very big!!!

large.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00003227.jpglarge.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00003228.jpg

Same to our service yard the wall... what you can see from our 3D is already down because we will have a sauce rack shelving for us to display our sauce! 

1) once the wall is down, you all have to know it cannot be undone anymore. so make sure you all really have to know what you really want for that area once the wall is down.

2) we do not want the place to be so claustrophobic so we intend to down the kitchen wall, service yard wall, because we want to place our island design done by our designer to be in the central so it looks abit 'ang mo' style, followed by the service yard area we want to see more light inside our kitchen so we rather sacrifice the so call expensive 'bifold door' done by HDB and also the layers window.:rolleyes: 

large.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00003225.jpglarge.2016-05-25-PHOTO-00003222.jpg

Congrats on the start of your reno! Very nice 3-D design, love the choice of the black floor and the unique bed. I bought the same fridge as yours! 

Hello! Your ID has got excellent taste. And the second amendment looks event better with the black vinyl floor. Great choices you've made there :good:

44 minutes ago, Chromax said:

Congrats on the start of your reno! Very nice 3-D design, love the choice of the black floor and the unique bed. I bought the same fridge as yours! 

Thank you @Chromax! oh really!! how much you got for your fridge ? where you gotten it ?

Went to see some of our furniture last week... and this are the things that we shortlisted.... However we are not getting any of this as for now because we wanna see what kind of other choices we have :lol:

These furniture are all from 1 shop from the comfort design :)

large.2016-05-21-PHOTO-00000201.jpglarge.2016-05-21-PHOTO-00000199.jpglarge.2016-05-21-PHOTO-00000185.jpglarge.2016-05-21-PHOTO-00000184.jpg

large.2016-05-30-PHOTO-00003299.jpg

Day time is much more clearer. Piping for the gas is done , base is up! 

large.2016-05-30-PHOTO-00003291.jpg

omg! Wonder how the are going to plaster this bricks thingy.. Will it drop ? :o

large.2016-05-27-PHOTO-00003269.jpg

Service yard wall we wanna hack because we really need the space and lights to pass through. Been a layman once again... I wonder how they are going to mend back all this broken tiles and bricks:huh:

large.2016-05-30-PHOTO-00003297.jpg

Love the tiles!! Though only budget enough to lay my toilets flooring for passage area toilet and my master, but my visual for the actual feel I guess will be beautiful! looking forward !! hehe

large.2016-05-30-PHOTO-00003293.jpg