Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello blackainmamba

Are you using Nippon point? Wondering if you can share the colour code of the blue wall. Thanks!
PS: love the metal gate too

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your main gate is nice! Would love to know the contact of the company that can custom make it too please. Lovely herringbone floor too! =)

8 hours ago, trcd said:

Hello blackainmamba

Are you using Nippon point? Wondering if you can share the colour code of the blue wall. Thanks!
PS: love the metal gate too

Hi trcd, 

Yes I'm using Nippon Paint. The code is Cosmic Navy 3133.

20160602_102757.jpg

1 hour ago, lalashir said:

Wow your unit is so huge!! The gate is really nice and love the herringbone floor! Looking forward to more updates :wub:

Thank you lalashir! I love the herringbone flooring too!

2 hours ago, acme15 said:

Your main gate is nice! Would love to know the contact of the company that can custom make it too please. Lovely herringbone floor too! =)

16 hours ago, blackainmamba said:

Thank you! 

The door gate is about 1.1k so called laser cut type. i forgot the company name i shall chk n update u ltr. 

Hi everyone, 

I forgot the company and I keep forgetting to take a pic of the receipt. But worry not, i have his number you can call him and ask for the 3D design gate. Ansley-  9732 0806

There are actually many designs you can choose from plus you can even customise of cos i think that will cost more.  Hope this helps. 

Edited by blackainmamba

It's really a huge unit... and love the herringbone and the standalone cooker :wub:

Can share where you buy the standalone cooker and uncle P contact number ? 

TIA

42 minutes ago, blackainmamba said:

Thank you lalashir! I love the herringbone flooring too!

Hi everyone, 

I forgot the company and I keep forgetting to take a pic of the receipt. But worry not, i have his number you can call him and ask for the 3D design gate. Ansley-  9732 0806

There are actually many designs you can choose from plus you can even customise of cos i think that will cost more.  Hope this helps. 

Googled the number, found them :)

http://www.steeldios.com

Here is another view of my kitchen and the full morrocan tiles.. simply love it! 20160602_104725.jpg

Now just waiting for the granite to be up next Monday!

This is the updated island that i requested to make. Initially i wanted to put granite on the sides of the island as well like the pic below...kitchens.jpg

But the quote was super over the budget therefore i requested for a change and only put granite at the counter top. We chose different granites for both tops the kitchen counter and the island. Hope it turns out ok. 

This is our island pushed out a bit more into living area and awaiting the granite... 

20160602_104708.jpg

Just wondering, if anyone has any suggestions with regards to the space beside my water dispenser. If i push it to the side there will be a gap tho not so big but i think its a bit ugly. What can i put? So far i could only think of those ikea moveable trolley. Any ideas? 

Edited by blackainmamba

8 minutes ago, pankponk said:

It's really a huge unit... and love the herringbone and the standalone cooker :wub:

Can share where you buy the standalone cooker and uncle P contact number ? 

TIA

Standalone cooker bought at Mega for the best price. I think if buy at mayer its more ex! Will PM you his contact. 

12 hours ago, blackainmamba said:

Hi trcd, 

Yes I'm using Nippon Paint. The code is Cosmic Navy 3133.

Thanks! Love that tone. Useful to see how it looks like after painted on :)

• Like 1