Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SmartDummy

wooden storage bed frame using hydraulic lift

At a glance, I couldn’t find any listing on wooden storage bed frame using hydraulic lift (I do not want those with drawers as they need extra space to pull out the drawers). For clarification, I am not looking for those with leather or PVC upholstery that cover up the bed frame. A lot of them in market. I like the wood touch J

Any kind members know where to shop for off-the-shelf (ready-made) or carpentry shops that custom-made wooden storage bed frame using hydraulic lift? I am inclined to pay for good quality and nice design (aesthetics) and not for branding (come what may). I also heard best go for Made-in-Germany hydraulic lift system.

What about the preferred hard wood for making bed frame in terms of natural durability, anti-fungal, anti-thermites (understand most of them will be treated before being used)? I read about nyatoh & oak (few of the most common and least preferred selections), walnut, meranti, teak etc. Yes, there is no free lunch. The better ones command higher price. Just need to know the few preferred selections so that better informed decision can be made.

I do read online but shared knowledge and personal experience is a very powerful tool for speedy and quality decision. Do share with me what you know or experienced. The more, the merrier hee hee

Thanks folks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi SmartDummy,

These days wooden storage bed frame using hydraulic lift isn't common anymore.

if you do need it, check out at those carpentry works with german gas hydraulic..

of course if you willing to pay the amount of having good and solid quality go ahead with those teak / red wood furnitures.. :)