Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Danmify

A little bit of Muji, Modern Barn and Cat House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bean Bag set is from Taobao.

Type lazylife纯色懒人豆袋沙发 懒人沙

I like the rugged feel. 

Edited by Danmify

My contractor is Andy from K2LD Builders. I had full reins on the design aspect and his team will support on the technical portion. 

Reasonably priced but slightly on the high side among contractors' rates but good value for the workmanship though.

No official warranty for his services other than those offered directly from the respective vendors.

On 06/06/2016 at 2:19 PM, Danmify said:

IMG-20160605-WA0014.jpg

May i ask, the featured wall, what material izzit?  does it feel powdery after some time?

May i also ask for the contact for the tiles?or where you got it from?

TIA

Brick wall made of clay and from Craftstone under their Craft bricks series. Got it through my contractor but if you got personal transport, can try buying from Malaysia branch and transport over yourself. Much cheaper.

Never experience the powdery problem. We kept it dry and the usual feather duster cleaning is ok for us.

Floor tile is vinyl flooring, directly bought and installed by Evorich. 

Very nice minimalist and unique bathroom you've got there.

the telephone style shower rest is very interesting. 

And the chrome pipe below the sink too. Is that real steel or chrome look plastic?

Edited by Changbp

• Like 1

That's stainless steel water pipe from Taobao. Too bad my contractor's plumber cannot remove the bottom pvc pipe from hdb completely. Some regulation requirement to leave a certain height from the ground. 

Still thinking whether to paint over or attach some metal rings ard it. 

18 hours ago, Danmify said:

That's stainless steel water pipe from Taobao. Too bad my contractor's plumber cannot remove the bottom pvc pipe from hdb completely. Some regulation requirement to leave a certain height from the ground. 

Still thinking whether to paint over or attach some metal rings ard it. 

Rustoleum (selffix DIY) have some metallic chrome sprays you can try out.

• Like 1

For our flat location and lifestyle, the floor gets dirty and sticky about 7 to 9 days later after a thorough clean sweep and wet mop and we are only weekend beginner cooks BTW. Hoping to upgrade to steam mop soon!

So far no problem. But note that the service yard portion is not covered under vinyl flooring warranty. Luckily for us, rain do not splash in. 

Edited by Danmify