Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renton Yap

Hcook - A place to buy and sell home made food

Hi, We are from Hcook and we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our mobile application to you.

We are on a mission to

• help all home chefs succeed
  • offer an alternative platform to foodies in Singapore to order their food.  

We are a platform for you to buy and sell delicious homemade food anytime, anywhere. It will be a community where we are bonded through our passion for great food.

Our mobile application is set to launch in mid July 2016 on Google Play Store and App Store. We would like to invite home chefs and foodies like you to download our mobile application and give it a shot. Most importantly, it is FREE for all to use.

With the official launch of our mobile application, we will be doing massive outreach to both home chefs and foodies alike.

1. For home chefs, there will be numerous marketing opportunities in store for you to grow your business and earn a secondary income. We avail to you your own mini-shop where you can list your own menu. Be in charge of your cooking times and delivery, just like how you would run your own business.
  2. For foodies, you get to choose from an array of food that you can order for yourself and your family members. Do expect to see wide selection of homemade cupcakes, cakes, kuehs, halal food options, Chinese food, bread, confinement food and lactation cookies. We hope to offer foodies a wider selection of wholesome, home made, delicious food instead of ordering from the usual places.

We encourage you people to sign up for an alert and get notified when our mobile application is available for download at http://bit.ly/hcookalert

If you are curious about our mobile application, you can get an idea of how Hcook will look like at www.hcook.sg

As this is a forum, feel free to post a question to us! We can’t wait to connect with you. =)

Black-Logo.png

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! A while back, we actually requested for interested parties to sign up for a notification to get notified of Hcook launch. My team is glad to announce that our mobile application is finally up live on Android and iOS. In fact, it was up last weekend, and those who have signed up for a notification has been notified =)

After 1 week of intense outreach activities, we currently have approx. 40 chefs onboard with us. We thank you for your support.

We have a long way to go in terms of mobile app development and marketing activities. It is the presence of chefs like you that will make Hcook thrive as a community. This community will be a strong magnet in attracting more home cooked food lovers to order and taste what you have to offer.

Singaporean's love for home cooked food is undenied, we love home cooked food but do not know where to find them. We believe that our platform is able to fill this gap. =)

If you have not check us out, you can download our mobile application at, be one of the pioneering chefs on Hcook:

1. Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/hcookandroid
2. iOS App Store: http://bit.ly/hcookios

For home cooked food lovers, our mission is to be able to provide you a platform where you can find home cooked, healthy and wholesome food alternatives.

Cheers
Hcook Team

Hcook Compilation Photos.jpg

that's great mobile app concept, however I do have several questions may useful for your team.

1. People selling food without any licence is illegal in Singapore. If anyone can sell food at home, who will go to apply licence to sell in hawker centre or restaurant? With food panda delivery,  food court and restaurant will be closed if every chef sell foods at home.  That's why I saw news media said App is help chefs "share foods" not "selling foods".  

2. How to make sure the food is clean and fresh if you really want to make the App to sell foods at home? What's the standards? How do you monitor chefs? They may not happy when you telling them to follow the standards to make sure the food get grade "A", "B", "C". If not, once people got sick after eaten these foods, many people will suffer.

3. You have a great app, the positioning and business model need reconsideration.  Don't always says "make money at home". The words always link to Internet scams. That will make your brand image becomes negative. Actually, newspaper already told your team the right way to promote this App, just read what's the reporters trying to say.

I agree that homemade foods are very valuable, especially these days. It is very difficult to find natural products among the pile of synthetic ones. For me, the best dish is a well-done steak and some carrots in teriyaki sauce. But unfortunately I can't eat the meat that is sold on the shelves of stores. That’s when I took a food intolerance test (which was part of an extended panel for food allergens). And I found out that I was allergic to antibiotics that are added to meat. That's why I buy meat from farmers. For me, it is very important that it is fresh and without adding any harmful components. Otherwise, I risk joining the ranks of vegetarians. So I am sure that this app will be appreciated by people who understand something about food.

I really love Italian food when it comes to food and I often cook at home, so I wanted to find a reliable store with Italian products, as well as wine shop singapore. I like this online store because compared to other options, delivery is very fast, within 2 days, and if the order is more than $160, then the delivery is free.

Hi all! In a world where many fast food restaurants offer limited food options, Chipotle's commitment to inclusivity sets it apart as a restaurant that cares about the needs of its customers. They are one of the best fast food restaurant chains today and are very popular among many people and if you have never visited them then you should read the information here https://chipotle.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will realize that you are missing out on a lot.