Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
home427

Looking for renovation contractors

Hi all,

I'm looking for renovation contractors. Will have a full renovation for 4 room flat. I already have ideas in mind, just need a contractor to help me with the plan. Anyone can share quotation or suggest me a reliable contractor?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Resales Flat idea located at Pandan Garden  :good:

Some Renovation idea for BTO in woodland  :good:

ws: http://www.designerhouse.com.sg

Some Renovation idea for BTO in woodland  :good:

ws: http://www.designerhouse.com.sg

Forum Link: 

Showroom Address: 400 Balestier Rd, Balestier Plaza #01-24 Singapore 329802  I  Monday to Sat 10AM-6AM  I  64811101  I  Contact Ronald @ 82008901

Pic.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Pic-4.jpg

Pic-5.jpg

Pic-6.jpg

Pic-7.jpg

Pic-8.jpg

Pic-9.jpg

it's a meaning full Sunday, i've decided to try video shooting instead of just photo shooting, if you are keen to look at my virgin video, please find this FB link :good:  https://www.facebook.com/DesignerHse/videos/pcb.1328371953892560/1328369997226089/?type=3&theater

Couple Pei Kwang & Wee Sing found me in Renotalk, they have decided to hand their new home at Punggol Waterway Brooks to me, we taken most of our sweet time to complete this project...it take more than half a year to complete the whole set up, since most of the furniture are purchased on line.

They have contacted me yesterday about the house is ready for photo shooting, and i would like to do more with video shooting cause recently everybody are doing that :P

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about getting us to do your house renovation  :good:

Pic.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Pic-4.jpg

Pic-5.jpg

Pic-6.jpg

Pic-7.jpg

Pic-8.jpg

Pic-9.jpg

Pic-10.jpg

Pic-11.jpg

Pic-12.jpg

Pic-13.jpg

On 8/8/2016 at 10:43 AM, home427 said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for renovation contractors. Will have a full renovation for 4 room flat. I already have ideas in mind, just need a contractor to help me with the plan. Anyone can share quotation or suggest me a reliable contractor?

Thanks

Hi,

I can give you quotation for your upcoming renovation. You can just sms me through my handphone at 94887594 or email me at jamesyap1950@outlook.com

On 15 November, 2016 at 3:29 PM, niel85 said:

this is showroom? not actual renovation of a client?

i dun think so. cause Facebook got their showroom pictures.

Check out titantt.com.sg. They primary sell spray-painted kitchens, smart homes systems and leatherette feature walls but also take on contracting services for home remodelling.