Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sendo999

Rat, Tiger & Goat's Farmhouse

Initially I was still thinking whether am I too particular. But the more I see the scratch mark, the more I feels uncomfortable. So I will let my ID know so that he will rectify the problem . 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

All lights, accessories, countertop and tempered glass backsplash are up. 

Hanging lights at dining area. We find that it is hanged abit too low for our liking. 

IMG-20161018-WA0003.jpg

Lights at MBR. The Rat says that its not bright enough. :blink: She is the one that do not like it too bright. Lol

The taste of before and after of a pregnant woman changes. :bow:

IMG-20161018-WA0000.jpg

A plank at the side of the MBR, as we can't find such small bedside table. So we get the ID to put in for us. 

IMG-20161020-WA0000.jpg

Light at other bedroom. 

IMG-20161018-WA0006.jpg

Painting at dining area. It's not completed yet coz initially we do not intend to leave them there, we wanted to put them on the shorter side of the dining area. :no: But ID says it's better to put it there coz if we put at the shorter side, which housed the aircon, it will look lopsided. Since I order onli 2 pcs of the frames with pic, I have to order again. 

IMG-20161018-WA0013.jpg

MBR toilet basin up. 

IMG-20161018-WA0014.jpg

Kitchen sink, countertop and tempered glass backsplash. 

IMG-20161018-WA0001.jpg

Common toilet 

IMG-20161018-WA0011.jpgIMG-20161018-WA0012.jpgIMG-20161018-WA0011.jpgIMG-20161018-WA0010.jpg

A bar at the service yard for hanging of cloth. 

IMG-20161018-WA0002.jpg

After all the installation, we went for a final round of checks and realised some issues that need rectification. 

1) Long scratch at the internal pvc of the wardrobe. 

DSC_0252.JPG

2) Paint marks on my main gate. 

IMG-20161029-WA0001.jpg

3) As mentioned earlier, the wire of red hanging light needs to be shorten. 

Think that's about all that we felt that needs rectification. Hopefully it will end smoothly. 

Edited by Sendo999

During the visit last Sat, we notice that there are alot of small bugs which if we dun look closely, we will think that they are dust. Wondering is it normal for a new home to have some "company". Coz heard from my mum that her house used to have a lot of beatles initially  when she moved in to her house. 

Will do a first round of killing on my next visit. 罪孽深重. :D

Edited by Sendo999

6 hours ago, slashmylove said:

seems like your reno journey is coming to an end soon.. congrats ah.. you can graduate from here soon.. hahah!

slashmylove I wun say I can graduate lah :D... Many things that can still be learnt from the rest. Congrats on your reno going to be completed soon too. :)

5 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Your HDB default tiles seem very nice! The toilet tiles especially. :)

bykaraanne think nowadays HDB has improved on their designs compare to all the horror story from the past.:notti: Your mosaic tiles in the bathroom looks good too. :)

9 hours ago, Sendo999 said:

slashmylove I wun say I can graduate lah :D... Many things that can still be learnt from the rest. Congrats on your reno going to be completed soon too. :)

bykaraanne think nowadays HDB has improved on their designs compare to all the horror story from the past.:notti: Your mosaic tiles in the bathroom looks good too. :)

Not true bro. Haha. A lot TOP this year one, like crap literally. Ugly max and still span more than one wall, which means overlay need to overlay two walls... lol. I'd say you got very lucky and it matches the rest of your house, too!! :D

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, Sendo999 said:

Hehe thanks ah... btw how's the rectification works? to your satisfaction?

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:45 AM, bykaraanne said:

Not true bro. Haha. A lot TOP this year one, like crap literally. Ugly max and still span more than one wall, which means overlay need to overlay two walls... lol. I'd say you got very lucky and it matches the rest of your house, too!! :D

I have got to agree with you that I'm lucky to have matching tiles... Your mosaic tiles looks good too... How I wish I can put in a bathtub... Idea rejected by my wife... :( Thinks she is afraid that I hogged the bathroom for too long... :D

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:25 AM, slashmylove said:

Hehe thanks ah... btw how's the rectification works? to your satisfaction?

The rectification work is done. The hanging light is lifted up, the paint mark at the gate is cleaned up and the internal PVC is replaced. :yamseng: