Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pckee

AMK 5RM Resale HDB - Scandi

Hi there , I am also considering to engage Vanhus and my budget is about the same as yours. Do you have any pointers for me to take note? How is the quality of work? I am a first time owner. Thanks !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@Happy Panda Thanks for visiting my blog. I already forgotten about this until I received email....lol I haven been staying in for almost 1 year after the reno. so far no issue except some wall crack due to old and new cement. 

@binchotan Hi...thanks for visiting. Yes, I hack the walls in kitchen and 2 toilets. I also hacked the wall between the 2 toilet at kitchen to become 1 toilet. Original layout shower area and toilet were separated. can check my floor plan on page 2. The overlaying is whole house not just living room.

Edited by pckee

27 minutes ago, El LoCo said:

Hi,

I am considering the flat near yr place. How is the mrt track noise? Is it very noisy?

Hi El LoCo

My unit is the second unit beside the track, so yes, its noisy. Few units away should be fine.

The noise is not only MRT operation hours...sometime mid night 3am also some noise as they repairing the track or doing maintenance.

Ya...SMRT do their job.....they worked through the night and only limited time they have....so don't keep scolding them la....lol

1 hour ago, pckee said:

@binchotan Hi...thanks for visiting. Yes, I hack the walls in kitchen and 2 toilets. I also hacked the wall between the 2 toilet at kitchen to become 1 toilet. Original layout shower area and toilet were separated. can check my floor plan on page 2. The overlaying is whole house not just living room.

So you do overlaying for the whole house and hacked the kitchen wall and floor tiles including both the toilets. Can i know how much your contractor or ID charged you for this as i also want to do this procedure for my house which will be collecting keys in another 2 - 3 months time.

22 hours ago, pckee said:

Hi El LoCo

My unit is the second unit beside the track, so yes, its noisy. Few units away should be fine.

The noise is not only MRT operation hours...sometime mid night 3am also some noise as they repairing the track or doing maintenance.

Ya...SMRT do their job.....they worked through the night and only limited time they have....so don't keep scolding them la....lol

Thanks! So far any major issue u face like leaking ceiling as it is quite common for old houses.