Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pckee

AMK 5RM Resale HDB - Scandi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Recently also confirmed our blinds and curtain from Hong Ming Deco. Saw them at exhibition and got a quotation from them. When back to compare the pricing from our current house's curtain supplier and HM Curtain won the contract.

Friendly and straight forward sales lady (which I like, rather than sales talk a lot). Look for Ms. Shereen Lim if you prefer this type of sales, tel.93287924.

Edited by pckee

A big disappointment on AO Smith service.

- Original appointment was 2pm-4pm. The installer called me at 12.45pm saying they are around my area and wanted to install the heater. I told them to go ahead as my ID was there and I will arrive about 30mins time.

- When I arrive they wasn't there, at 1.20pm I called but no one answer.

- Call again at 1.45pm still no one answer. Both my ID and myself have not take our lunch just to wait for them. Since there is no answer from the installer, I called their office stating what have happened. As usual reply from customer service, "i will check. 1 hour already really terrible. I will call you later" was the reply from AO Smith office.

- 10mins later I still did not receive any call from AO Smith office. Thus, I call them, unfortunately they could not reach the installer. So I tell them we are leaving the place and I ask the office lady to call me before the installer going to install as no one there. The lady acknowledged.

- at 3.30pm, the installer called, NOT the office which she acknowledged to call me later. I prefer to speak to the office as the installer is not local and have their accent which I cannot really understand. The installer begin the conversation with "Sir, we going out. we finish already." I was like WTF they doing. So I ask, how he open the door, he said there was contractor there. Then I told him that I thought the office should call me before they install? he seems cannot understand. 

- After that he ask me "you AMK one?" I say yes. then he apologized and say he is coming to my place to install. What the...........**** blurr man, don't even know who he calling.

- Worry he call wrong person again. I asked the installer, where are they, "Telok Blangah", then I confirm the address.

- at 4.18pm they appeared and start installation until 6.15pm.

Things I am not happy is that:

1. their heater is at least 2 times the price of normal heater and I willing to try on but receive such a coordination. This is just a simple installation coordination they also can cockup. If they think that this business is small fly then go ahead to continue their business in other industries and don't start an account here to promote.

2. Simple instruction for the office lady to call me back but never. Even though she can't contact the installer, at least she should have call me to inform me and not wait till I call back.

3. Again, told her to call me before start installation but she ask the installer to call.

4. I guess that the installer called the wrong person in the first place. At that time, he should have call me back to tell me that he called the wrong person and not letting me wait there. Also whatever the reason he is not answering the phone which is not acceptable.

Thing is done, just hope the heater serve well. If not I gonna condemn it in their page.

6 hours ago, pckee said:

A big disappointment on AO Smith service.

- Original appointment was 2pm-4pm. The installer called me at 12.45pm saying they are around my area and wanted to install the heater. I told them to go ahead as my ID was there and I will arrive about 30mins time.

- When I arrive they wasn't there, at 1.20pm I called but no one answer.

- Call again at 1.45pm still no one answer. Both my ID and myself have not take our lunch just to wait for them. Since there is no answer from the installer, I called their office stating what have happened. As usual reply from customer service, "i will check. 1 hour already really terrible. I will call you later" was the reply from AO Smith office.

- 10mins later I still did not receive any call from AO Smith office. Thus, I call them, unfortunately they could not reach the installer. So I tell them we are leaving the place and I ask the office lady to call me before the installer going to install as no one there. The lady acknowledged.

- at 3.30pm, the installer called, NOT the office which she acknowledged to call me later. I prefer to speak to the office as the installer is not local and have their accent which I cannot really understand. The installer begin the conversation with "Sir, we going out. we finish already." I was like WTF they doing. So I ask, how he open the door, he said there was contractor there. Then I told him that I thought the office should call me before they install? he seems cannot understand. 

- After that he ask me "you AMK one?" I say yes. then he apologized and say he is coming to my place to install. What the...........**** blurr man, don't even know who he calling.

- Worry he call wrong person again. I asked the installer, where are they, "Telok Blangah", then I confirm the address.

- at 4.18pm they appeared and start installation until 6.15pm.

Things I am not happy is that:

1. their heater is at least 2 times the price of normal heater and I willing to try on but receive such a coordination. This is just a simple installation coordination they also can cockup. If they think that this business is small fly then go ahead to continue their business in other industries and don't start an account here to promote.

2. Simple instruction for the office lady to call me back but never. Even though she can't contact the installer, at least she should have call me to inform me and not wait till I call back.

3. Again, told her to call me before start installation but she ask the installer to call.

4. I guess that the installer called the wrong person in the first place. At that time, he should have call me back to tell me that he called the wrong person and not letting me wait there. Also whatever the reason he is not answering the phone which is not acceptable.

Thing is done, just hope the heater serve well. If not I gonna condemn it in their page.

i am considering them too... hopefully dun screw up.

11 hours ago, d3n said:

i am considering them too... hopefully dun screw up.

so  when arrange for delivery, confirm your address with the guy. he speak "Bang-lish" I think....we speak Sing-lish....need to fine-tune the frequency....LOL

On 11/16/2016 at 11:45 AM, pckee said:

More carpentry are installed....

Kitchen Cabinet

IMG-20161116-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20161116-WA0004.jpg

this one not so much fan of the wall color , is that final or maybe it will contrast nicely once carpentry is done?

1 hour ago, kachan said:

I am in love with this design. nice choice of colors

Thanks, suggested by ID. Too bad budget limitation. if follow ID idea to do conceal even better

1 hour ago, kachan said:

this one not so much fan of the wall color , is that final or maybe it will contrast nicely once carpentry is done?

There is still counter top and white backing glass. so the green will left only 1/3 on top.