Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all I came from hardwarezone forum as they told me here is a better place to get answers for what I wan. 

Hi guys have anybody used this pull out table before? Just wanna check if anybody is using for their homes. I came across this via facebook. Aparrently they sell it in singapore. Thinking of getting it to replace my dining table as i havent purchase my dining table. Would appreciate if anyone can share their review. https://www.facebook.com/TriusSG/vid...4859865737368/

I posted this in the previous forum and I just wanna check if anybody used it before. Sorry to tag along your article as I saw space saving

Yes I agree with you, but somewhat.
As a 2 roomer myself, space is definitely at a premium, and as such, furnitures must have dual function or more to be useful.

However, I don't agree with having TOO MUCH space saving furniture such as concealed bed because it will maybe give
an impression that you are trying too hard to save space if that makes sense?
Also, such concealed beds are hardly cheap, and also because it has movable joints, I can foresee 5-10 years
down the road, who knows the spring might one day give way? You never know.

Personally for me, I would not go for a ceiling fan because I prefer a more open roof, which I think will contribute
for a more space saving feel. If i need to cool down, i'd get a standing fan which i can place anywhere and can
still do the job of cooling.

So yea, some furnitures such as a Ottoman with storage is OK, but others like a Concealed bed that needs to hide in a wall are abit too much IMO.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by ryanyth

• Like 1

On 1/20/2017 at 4:33 PM, ryanyth said:

Yes I agree with you, but somewhat.
As a 2 roomer myself, space is definitely at a premium, and as such, furnitures must have dual function or more to be useful.

However, I don't agree with having TOO MUCH space saving furniture such as concealed bed because it will maybe give
an impression that you are trying too hard to save space if that makes sense?
Also, such concealed beds are hardly cheap, and also because it has movable joints, I can foresee 5-10 years
down the road, who knows the spring might one day give way? You never know.

Personally for me, I would not go for a ceiling fan because I prefer a more open roof, which I think will contribute
for a more space saving feel. If i need to cool down, i'd get a standing fan which i can place anywhere and can
still do the job of cooling.

So yea, some furnitures such as a Ottoman with storage is OK, but others like a Concealed bed that needs to hide in a wall are abit too much IMO.

Just my 2 cents.

Yup a too much of anythong is bad so they say.

Yes, Nowadays units regardless whether condo, EC or HDB, floor area are shrinking to the extend to the size of a matchbox

With the gov initatives for couples to have more babies = more area for babies, kids to run around in the house = less furnitures, Its no surprise that more innovative ideas to save space are wanted.

I suppose that doing it in moderation would be fine as too much of these are not cheap and cheap things dont come good ( wear n tear  warranty  blah blah blah )

Vist my Artbuilt Blog  @  http://artbuilt.blogspot.sg/