Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HSH21, i emailed kitty already but i nv forward my quote to her yet cos in my office pc, lol...

In that case I don't have to pm her lor...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

idealhouse website: www.idealhouse.com.sg

I also take their package going to start reno next mth. My id is David Ang so far so good he is not pushy.

Hope that U can join our K's club...

Hi... I got the quotation from Mr K already. The total reno cost is 23k (3rm resale) without re-wiring and is free 20ft kitchen cabinet. I actually saw from his website there is free Mitsubishi system 3 aircon too but he told me that 1 must be sign two package. Is that true? Can advise?

Hi... I got the quotation from Mr K already. The total reno cost is 23k (3rm resale) without re-wiring and is free 20ft kitchen cabinet. I actually saw from his website there is free Mitsubishi system 3 aircon too but he told me that 1 must be sign two package. Is that true? Can advise?

yes... its true. Either Free Aircon or Free 20Ft kitchen cabinet...

i choose the Kitchen Cabinet... :)

yes... its true. Either Free Aircon or Free 20Ft kitchen cabinet...

i choose the Kitchen Cabinet... :)

Oh... tks. Btw, any1 mine to share ur quotation which from Id*** house?

23K can i know if u did alot of reno?

23K can i know if u did alot of reno?

Hi.. hack existing floor/wall tiles ****, kitchen , 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, hack existing wall between kitchen n living. Lay Homogeneous tiles (600x600) for Living n 2 bedroom. Homogeneous tiles at kitchen n 2 bathroom. ceramic tiles for kitchen n 2 bathroom up to ceiling height. 6ft wardrobe, change 3 classic door for 2 bedroom & storeroom. Change nyatoh door for main door + wrought iron gate. Reconstruct hollow blk wall between kitchen n living + sliding tempered glass door, whole house painting + plastering. L-box for living area n false ceiling for dining area. Change window + grill for 2nd bedroom & living. Shld be all this liao......

Oh... tks. Btw, any1 mine to share ur quotation which from Id*** house?

I think the best way to compare quoto is to get from different company ... I mean do the same thing for the same house...

Hey hey everybody! Great to see people checking out Ideal House ID! I'm with Mr K! 3rd week into reno now, we hope to be done in the next 3 weeks or so.

Hey hey everybody! Great to see people checking out Ideal House ID! I'm with Mr K! 3rd week into reno now, we hope to be done in the next 3 weeks or so.

Yes... yes... hope to see more members of K's club...

Yes... yes... hope to see more members of K's club...

Hi all.... I just signed with Mr k last nite after read thru all the msg from u guys. I really feel he is quite good and not pushy compare to other which almost call me every alternate day. Btw, any1 got pic to post as wish to see his design ..... hehehe........