Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

look like united team not bad..

workmanship ok ??

i have engaged them after going to 3 ID firms. not the cheapest but the person attended to me was very attentive to our needs and provides good recommendations. the quote was only given after we have roughly finalized our requirements. as the quote was quoted on what we actually wanted. so no additional of cost at later stage. will provide pics of workmanship after completion

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, can let me know ur ID name as well?

thx.

Hi ericmar, it has been quite awhile and you should have completed your reno with United already right?

So what are your comments?...worth the money?...Can you share how is your experience with them?....

By the way who is your ID, can PM me?....I am currently shortlisting them...will be meeting them up the 2nd time over next weekend.

Thanks a million !!

Hi

wonder if any of you who are with united can give feedback on their reno work? workmanship etc? We are in discussion with united and 2 other firms, and we are now nearing decision time. Do they bring you to see their some of their completed work? otherwise how to inspect workmanship?

also for those whose job has been completed by united, are they prompt with after-handover service? I have heard from friends that some ID will say bye and keep pushing responsibility after job done, and takes forever to rectify the flaws that has surfaced. On the other hand, I have also heard of contractors who will help with issues that sometimes may be out of their job scope!

Hi,

My friend recommended United Team also, but can anyone share their workmanship? So far the comments seems to be towards good service. I appreciate that but I'm quite concerned over workmanship also.

Thanks.

We just signed up with United Team. We did try to bargain but not much discount lor...but they throw in some more "FOC" things that's all. We are still in the mid of getting the final design out...

Btw, which id did u talk to ?

Hi Jo jo,

Can you pm me your id name & contact number? Are happy with their workmanship, service, price ,etc? Do you think is reasonable? Thanks.

I just signed with them. So far, they had been very prompt, responsive and meticulous. Will update as my reno progress :)

hi, can let me know ur ID name as well?

thx.

I just signed with them. So far, they had been very prompt, responsive and meticulous. Will update as my reno progress :)

Hi Dinooo,

Please let me know which ID from united team lifestyle are you working with.

Thanks,

Kevin

My agent recommends this to me but I havent contacted them.

No one can provide more info?

Edited by dinooo