Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Any Good Aircon Service To Recommend

anyone has any good recommendation for aircon service ?

i need to chemical wash my 2x fan coil unit & 1x condenser unit..one coy quote me $150each..

so it is going to be $450 :sport-smiley-004: Exclude spare parts.. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That price of $150 for chemical clean is way too cheap. I find it very suspicious. There are aircon companies out there that say they do chemical cleaning but in actual fact, they don't.

I use GavinCare and I cannot praise them enough. Good and fast service. And the best part is that they are the real deal. They have the equipment needed to do their work. Before I used GavinCare, I used a freelance aircon service chap who told me that chemical cleaning is bad etc. Then I found out it was because he did not have the equipment and the know-how to do it. So much crap.

Call the co. and speak with Diana to get a quote. I am sure it'll be more than $150 but they're the real deal.

I also looking for servicing companines....i called back my installer company they quoted $35 per fan coil. Then read the classified..some companies doing it for $20. Dun know what is the difference.

I also tried calling some other companies on http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com they quoted around the same range also.

WHy is there a price difference when they all mentioned the general service will be the same?

That price of $150 for chemical clean is way too cheap. I find it very suspicious. There are aircon companies out there that say they do chemical cleaning but in actual fact, they don't.

I use GavinCare and I cannot praise them enough. Good and fast service. And the best part is that they are the real deal. They have the equipment needed to do their work. Before I used GavinCare, I used a freelance aircon service chap who told me that chemical cleaning is bad etc. Then I found out it was because he did not have the equipment and the know-how to do it. So much crap.

Call the co. and speak with Diana to get a quote. I am sure it'll be more than $150 but they're the real deal.

hi Chunky Monkey,

dont mind can u give me the contact number for GavinCare?

I also looking for servicing companines....i called back my installer company they quoted $35 per fan coil. Then read the classified..some companies doing it for $20. Dun know what is the difference.

I also tried calling some other companies on http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com they quoted around the same range also.

WHy is there a price difference when they all mentioned the general service will be the same?

Hi Waterdischarge,

i call coolserve, the will charge $25 for normal clean if you sign a yearly contract of $100 per fan coil with them

Edited by tweetie76