Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whoelse

Bedbug, How To Kill Them?

Yeah, the Delphin vacuum cleaner is about $3000+. I think there is a cheaper version of it if you opt for one without controlling the suction power, meaning, just on and off. The more expensive version allows you to control the suction power, to a lower one, especially if you have little kids at home who may be scared with an immediate loud suction noise.

I didn't engage Gem Touch to clean. I just buy their solution and use it with my Delphin cleaner. The solution is $30 for a very small bottle.

Their pricing for cleaning mattressses is indicated on their website.

the delphin vacum is very good not only good for bed bug is good for dust mite also after u used it then u relize u hv been sleeping in so much dust on the bed for so many year , esp good for children with asthma , cuz dustmite is one of the factor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
$3000 can buy a macbook pro and ipad. what about osim vacuum, the price is 1138

macbook and ipad and iphone will be outdated and u need to replace with a new model

the vacumn cleaner is a long time investment.

<!--quoteo(post=627520:date=Apr 8 2011, 11:16 PM:name=timtim)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (timtim @ Apr 8 2011, 11:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=627520"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->macbook and ipad and iphone will be outdated and u need to replace with a new model

the vacumn cleaner is a long time investment.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Can collect as antique.

Edited by dean

Can collect as antique. Delphin singapore have cleaning service from $69-90 for 1 time. They can clean it for 1st time free.

Can consider buy. Haha.

I have found a very very cheap way to prevent bed bug, Cost only $10 . Cannot recall the brand, Will post the product brand when getting home.

<!--quoteo(post=621739:date=Mar 23 2011, 04:56 PM:name=catzthots)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catzthots @ Mar 23 2011, 04:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=621739"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah, the Delphin vacuum cleaner is about $3000+. I think there is a cheaper version of it if you opt for one without controlling the suction power, meaning, just on and off. The more expensive version allows you to control the suction power, to a lower one, especially if you have little kids at home who may be scared with an immediate loud suction noise.

I didn't engage Gem Touch to clean. I just buy their solution and use it with my Delphin cleaner. The solution is $30 for a very small bottle.

Their pricing for cleaning mattressses is indicated on their website.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

the delphin vacum is very good not only good for bed bug is good for dust mite also after u used it then u relize u hv been sleeping in so much dust on the bed for so many year , esp good for children with asthma , cuz dustmite is one of the factor

is the delphin vacuum noisy? so troublesome to use vacuum leh.

How about black ants? Anybody can help me with that? I'm almost giving up fighting them. They only come out at night. Ants bait they don't eat. Their break up into groups. Some hide in cupboards, some in toilets, some inside my CPU, some in the cracks above my room door amnd so on. Help.

i am facing this bed bug problem now, although i don't see any bed bugs yet. For the past few days, it has been biting my baby's legs first then now hands. I am very pek cek already. Feel like calling pest control but also cannot confirm if its bed bugs although I am guessing its them.

i think i am going to try to find them tonight and spray insecticide one them first to see how.

my room got infested too abt 1.5 years ago. yes, i have a HARD TIME getting rid of them. they hide in between the bedframe and also in our cupboards.

u can locate them by looking for their ****(black spots) if there's black spots e.g like at the side of your mattress or bedframe, high chances theres bed bugs hiding somewhere there. i tried using cans of BAYGONS/SHIELDTOX etc,etc. these insectisides dont kill them effectively as in, they can still crawl and die after saying their prayers.

i got myself a bugs spray from a floral shop, its in a white can. its actually for aphids (if i remembers correctly). it works wonders. the bed bugs literally fall dead after being sprayed by this. unlike using the normal insecticides. 1 can cozt about $7. the can is smaller than a normal Baygon can.

what i did is, i basically close my room door and get personal with this bugs. machine wash my entire bed sheet and pillow case, overturn my bedframe and spray every corner. u can see them crawling in pain and die (sweetness) they got so bold till they even stay at the corner of my bedroom wall.

so i was spraying in every corners in my room. guess i kill abt 75% of them that day. i repeat the process again the next day and kill the left overs.

still see 1 or 2 of them the next few days, but thats all. no more bed bugs. till now. =)

Hi, I'm facing this problem... I found very small specs of moving "insects" on my walls!!! What are those? Dustmite? How to get rid of them? There is this electric plug thing selling in DIY or Shell petrol kiosk, does this work? I tried spraying insecticide, pressing them... but they still come back days later. Can really see the tiny mini little "creatures" crawling on the walls if see them closely... Can advise?

I've seen 2 brands of bed bug killer insecticide spray at NTUC Finest. Perhaps you can try these before seeking professional exterminators?

P.S. Must be careful when using commercial insecticide in bedroom or near bedsheets. Don't want to accidentally poison yourself. I think I saw that the ones sold in NTUC is safe for humans.

Edited by Bunnymummy

Hi, I'm facing this problem... I found very small specs of moving "insects" on my walls!!! What are those? Dustmite? How to get rid of them? There is this electric plug thing selling in DIY or Shell petrol kiosk, does this work? I tried spraying insecticide, pressing them... but they still come back days later. Can really see the tiny mini little "creatures" crawling on the walls if see them closely... Can advise?

i think is bedbug , dustmite u dont see them cuz they are micro tiny

My aunty rented her house out to some foreigners and now she found bedbug in her house after they move out. Unless she throw away all her furnitures, the thingy keep returning even we have try to kill/clean them.

I think the last thing I will recommend is to ask her to get a pest control expert. Anyone house infested with bedbug before? Any insecticide I can get for her to kill all this terrible pest? Any experience to share?

What we do in killing bed bugs is we remove take our bed outside and under the sunlight. The heat from the sun would kill them.

I have recently taken back my resale flat after rented out for few years to renovate before I move back....My flat was handed over quite clean by my tenants... However, to my horror, upon tearing down all fixtures & fittings, my ID informed me last Sat, 7 Mar 15 afternoon that my flat has many bed bugs infestations! They were hidden inside the air-con trunking... OMG! I was so stressed up & did up lots of research on how to eliminate them... Initially planned to kill them myself. I have even bought Karcher steam cleaner SC6800 and some other weapons like vinegar, bleach, thinner to wipe off the wall surface. However, after seeing how bad is the infestation condition, I really freaked out, it was so grossed. I have therefore engaged a Pest Controller to tackle this problem on 9 Mar and decided to do my cleaning part thereafter. I have made enquiries from 2 Pest Controller to their method of killing the bed bugs... At the end, I engaged SK because they are able to assure & convince me of their methods - using chemical spray & gas (need to close all windows & doors). I was quite worried about the successful rate... but I'm quite relieved to check on 11 Mar that those bugs were dried up & died. However, I understand from the Pest Controller that the eggs were not dead as the treatment can only kill the live ones. Therefore, he will be back 2 weeks later to apply same treatment to kill the new hatched bugs. In the meantime, since I have done intensive research on how various methods to kill the eggs - bugs & eggs will be killed with heat above 45 degree Celsius (120 F), I'm going to use Butane torch (chef torch) to burn all wall surface and every corner to kill the eggs (since my flat is almost 100% torn down now without any fixtures & furniture) then wipe off the bed bug bodies & ****s with bleach while waiting for 2nd treatment. I believe in killing the eggs 1st then let them hatched & kill by chemical later. As I learnt that the eggs may not be hatched in 2 weeks, may take longer...