Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

I have come across many IDs recommendation in this forum but very few contractors recommendation (except for Impress21 and Ho Bee).

Is there any others that is just as reputable (good in pricing and workmanship)? Thanks....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have come across many IDs recommendation in this forum but very few contractors recommendation (except for Impress21 and Ho Bee).

Is there any others that is just as reputable (good in pricing and workmanship)? Thanks....

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

Can you give me your contractor contact and name also ?

I can recommend my contractor whom my families have used as well as I using him for my office renovation. overall, no complains. His paintwork and tiling got excellent workmanship, and very nice guy. However, you need to specify clearly what you need and require. Most importantly, I think it is to find a reliable one as I have heard friends whose contractor run away with their money. I remembered when my mom's house we sprayed rockstone, and the worker was abit messy, he actually got them to come back to clean up and scrap off. Not many contractors are so willing. I will definitely recommend him and use him for my upcoming flat!

If you guys want his contact, email me as I dont want to seem like I am advertising for him.

my email is adel_06@yahoo.com

• Like 1

hi tientien can you also pm me the contact?

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! :dunno:

• Like 1

hi Tien Tien & All,

Interested to have your contractor Details. Is his company HDB Registered? Do he do Some Design too?

If anyone have the contact, do send to me too.

my Email: trinizeny@yahoo.com.sg

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! :dunno:

Hi Momoboy,

Hi Momoboy,

I need your kind help

Can kindly you share with me your contractor contact?

What special/expert area is he in? Carpentry? Grills? Windows?

I'm looking into doing just grills and windows,

as well as some contractor to do minor hacking for stove and installation for stove and stove vent.

If you know any, can you kindly help.

Thanks

Jeremy