Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi to all Hong Tar customers, may i know what voucher is that? And how fast (how many days later) can they come down after confirmation to do the first installation?

Voucher is for servicing. You need to pay a disposit 1st before they can come down.

They can come down the next day or two.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Voucher is for servicing. You need to pay a disposit 1st before they can come down.

They can come down the next day or two.

U mean the voucher is for the regular aircon maintenance service? How many vouchers do they give for the servicing? I may be going down tomorrow to confirm my aircon installation with Hong Tar tomorrow.

U mean the voucher is for the regular aircon maintenance service? How many vouchers do they give for the servicing? I may be going down tomorrow to confirm my aircon installation with Hong Tar tomorrow.

Depends on the sale guys. I install a non-inverter so did not ask much.

Remember to bring your floor plan with you

Depends on the sale guys. I install a non-inverter so did not ask much.

Remember to bring your floor plan with you

yup ok, infact I calculated and think I need 12K + 9k + 9k. Will confirm with them again. Thanks bro!

yup ok, infact I calculated and think I need 12K + 9k + 9k. Will confirm with them again. Thanks bro!

Call me Ranger. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Commando (Future Neighbour). Haha, just in case you are wondering, I am tinyeyes' husband.

Just went down to buy my Fujitsu system 3 invertor, 12k x 1, 9k x 2 with them just now. Well as for the service voucher, they were mentioning that its only promotion then have, and only subjected to certain model. Well they only accept cash or cheque, so be prepared. In case you want to pay by credit card/nets, they will pass on the additional charges to you.

Well have to make another trip down to their showroom to make the payment tomolo.

So Commando, which model are you purchasing?

Cheers...

Henrywoo...i know it already late...anyway, i got a single spilt inverter fujitsu for living and mitsubishi non inverter sys 3 for my bedroom, both using R410 and using 1/2 insulation thermaflex (class 0) for indoor and insuflex (class 1) for outdoor...i choose to pay by credit card 2 years installation and have to pay additonal 5% for the aircon purchase...also pay $150 for upgrade to 1/2 thick insulation

Paiseh Dino, what you mean by know it too late?? And also which company did you buy from and how much you pay for it? Well your config. is exectly the same as my. Well so far, think your upgrading to 1/2" is the cheapest i have came across so far.

And by the way, forgot to mentioned that for Hong Tar, there is a fine clause stating that the max. length they will provide for the piping is capped at 15m. As vowsh have mentioned (at least for all protential Hong Tar customers), please bring along your floor plan so that the salesperson can advise on the length needed for the piping.

Wish all the information provided is of much help to all.

Cheers.

henrywoo..i bought from hong tar from jurong west..price of single spilt inverter 30k btu fujitsu is about $2.45k after upgrade to 1/2 insulation and $2.3k for mitsubishi non inverter sys 3 after upgrade to 1/2 insulation.Take note that total upgrade cost is $300..Actually i really blown out of my budget for buying aircon...feel so bad to my wife cause she also shared to pay the installment with me. If i pay cash...i can save at least $200

When i bought the air con from hong tar...i don't even have a chance to see the model there...the fujitsu single spilt 30k btu inverter is new to the market as i didn't see in the fujitsu website in Singapore .As for the mitsubishi is also the newer MUX-3B23VBR / 3 X MS-B10VBR...which look glossy in the design...i could only just imagine and pay it with my credit card

Hi all, Allbest came to for 1st visit to instal the trunking, punctual 9am!! Yawn. :yamseng: We discuss about 1 hour on the way the trunking should be run and effect of future reno. Mine is 'Class 0 insulation' and the guys bring the wrong one. One drove back to collect Class 0 and back swiftly. They said it is indeed better than Class 1. One guy is fast and the other one is abit slow. They finish at about 8pm and din even break for lunch at all. :yamseng: Overall, satisfactory with the way trunking is laid, look nice and does not affect any door frame or wardrobe.

my ID quoted me daikin sys-4 for 2.6k.

I remember seeing ppl writing about 2days installation.. the piping used.. the thermal thingy..

just wondering what shld i be looking out if i wan to finalise the deal with her? anyone can help me..

Hi Softball, if you got see all my previous msg posted, I will always post in this manner (Brand, system ??, invertor/non-invertor, the respective BTU for each room, tubing/insulation used, any restrictions on the laying of the tubing etc). The restrictions mentioned here might range from the max length of tubing allowed, the upgrading of material (i.e. from one material to another better material). Will try to list out all when I have the time.

First of all, for the type of tubing, please read this thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4036

For a more holistic understanding of all air-con related stuff, please read http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/

Actually i have a casual chat with the sales lady at Hong Tar regarding Daikin, she was saying that first, most Daikin aircons are made in Malaysia, and the price that they are selling are way more ex than the other Jap/Koeran brands. Just to image their range of R22 aircons are more ex than the newer aircons that are using R410 and on top of that, they are less features than the rest.

I believe that the aircon quoted for by your ID are the older aircons using the R22 gas, as the other day i called up Cool Serve to ask about their aircon promotion. The sales guys said that they are giving discount to all older Daikin aircons to clear stock.

This is just my 2 cents worth after going in circles for the past 1-2 mths. Hope it helps.

Cheers

Hi Commando (Future Neighbour). Haha, just in case you are wondering, I am tinyeyes' husband.

Just went down to buy my Fujitsu system 3 invertor, 12k x 1, 9k x 2 with them just now. Well as for the service voucher, they were mentioning that its only promotion then have, and only subjected to certain model. Well they only accept cash or cheque, so be prepared. In case you want to pay by credit card/nets, they will pass on the additional charges to you.

Well have to make another trip down to their showroom to make the payment tomolo.

So Commando, which model are you purchasing?

Cheers...

Hi Henry, yah I rem tinyeyes' but cannot rem the reno status. How's ur flat coming along?

I'm eyeing the Starmex Easyclean inverter models and from one of the posts in this thread, it costs about $2.9k. How much is your fujitsu? I rem a few months back when I went down window-shop for aircons, the fujitsu model was too new to have any display set.

Extra charges for credit cards/nets? kaoz, thanks for the heads up. Can we pay a deposit first or full payment?