Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

By the way, does the neighbourhood/IMM aircon shops in do trade-in? Hoping to get the best deal with trade-in+relayin of the trunking. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i was quoted 3850 for mit sys 4 (inverter) from gain city. was told that that is the only system 4 i can use for my 5I point blk due to the 8.5 amp.

is this a good price? wanted to buy non-inverter but the sales exec say dun have any for me..

i was quoted 3850 for mit sys 4 (inverter) from gain city. was told that that is the only system 4 i can use for my 5I point blk due to the 8.5 amp.

is this a good price? wanted to buy non-inverter but the sales exec say dun have any for me..

i was quoted 3950 from this company "Fusion" something (cant rembr liao)... they using thermaflex... den what greenland wan lar.. mi oso considering this unit as my living rm need a larger BTU... do post here if any1 has other quotes... thkz~!

Finally, i went to settle my aircon purchase today from All Best. Paid 3488nett for toshiba system 4 aircon, free upgrade to 1/2 inch insulator. 1 yr warranty parts, 5 yrs for installation and condenser. 2 trip installation and $160 service voucher. Also price guaranteed till installation.

I think its a very gd price compared to the other brands like mitsunishi starmex which is has a lower powered condenser for me. I need a 22kbtu for living room thats why.

Copper prices gg up doesnt justify price of aircon gg up so much... Dun be fooled

I was told that class 0 or class 1 does not mean better insulation from the other but its more abt rating the insulation's inability to burn... So it doesnt mean class 0 is better than 1 in the insulation dept but more of in the case of fire...

Can anyone vouch?

Hi weiht,

The deal you got is indeed a very good deal. Actually wanted to get the Toshiba also, but due to budget constraint so settle for Fujitsu.

Anyway, think your comment on "Copper prices gg up doesnt justify price of aircon gg up so much... Dun be fooled" is rather unfair to the suppliers, cause the price of copper really have risen at a "mad" pace, and the amount of copper that they are using to (both piping and the condenser itself) is quite significant. Actually not all the cost increase goes to copper, the supplier was also commenting of the rising cost of oil(the root cause for all price increase) also contribute to the rise in aircon price.

Anyway, do hope to see pics of your piping once they are done. Do heard alot of great comments from fellow forumers here for All Best.

Mit non-inverter system 3.

$1950 included Bracket.

Appealing to your joint experiences, who were the installers/ retailers who were the easiest to work with?

Moi just bought Hitachi system 3 model RAM65Q8~3XRAK25N5 from Gain City.....

16MM drainage pipe

ARMFLX 1/2"

Copper 22......

Total cost: 2619

hi all... juz wana ask.. how do we check if the correct indoor unit is being delivered, ie; if u bot a 22k or 26k btu... is this specs engraved on the unit itself? :dunno:

Edited by Zen2008

hi all... juz wana ask.. how do we check if the correct indoor unit is being delivered, ie; if u bot a 22k or 26k btu... is this specs engraved on the unit itself? :dunno:

If my guess is right, there should be a sticker pasted on the back of the aircon unit.

Hi ,

Can any comment on the following setup :

Mitsubishi Electric Starmex invertor

MXY 3A28VA

MSXY GA10VA x 1 (BR1)

MSXY GD 18VA x 2 (MBR & Living)

As I had combined my MBR with BR2, hence

need a bigger 18VA aircon for my MBR.

Using 1/2 inch Nyflex(spelling error?) insulation.

Price quoted $3,250 no free gift.

Expensive? Reasonable?

Got a toshiba invertor sys 3 at gain city...upgrade our insulation to ARMFLX 3/8" & Upgrade to 22 copper...5 yrs warranty (covers all part, labour and transports) - all at 3,000

(RAS3M20SACV) <-- check the NEA website suppose to consume less energy than ME starmax.

Hi ,

Can any comment on the following setup :

Mitsubishi Electric Starmex invertor

MXY 3A28VA

MSXY GA10VA x 1 (BR1)

MSXY GD 18VA x 2 (MBR & Living)

As I had combined my MBR with BR2, hence

need a bigger 18VA aircon for my MBR.

Using 1/2 inch Nyflex(spelling error?) insulation.

Price quoted $3,250 no free gift.

Expensive? Reasonable?

Thanks !!

Yeoman,

I think mine is the same as yours. The Easy Clean Range with Jack Neo as the spokeperson? I got it for less than 3k. As for the insulation thing, I'm not too sure, will check with the aircon man when they install for me next Mon