Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Yupz..My quote is for r410 gas. Today have just decided to take the fujitsu inverter though. That is what I was told my hong tar staff. they told me if I need to top up r22 gas after 2016, it might not be available...

Hi,

I dun think it will not be avaliable for r22 to top up the gas. I have aldy checked with my sale person. Just imagine, currently there are more than 70% of sporean using r22 gas. If the topping up of gas is unavaliable, what will happen to all the households using r22 gases? What I heard from the sale person is that there is no different between r22 & r410 except the r410 is environmental friendly. According to him, the production of r22 air con system will be ceased by 2015. However, topping up of gas for r22 is still avaliable.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I dun think it will not be avaliable for r22 to top up the gas. I have aldy checked with my sale person. Just imagine, currently there are more than 70% of sporean using r22 gas. If the topping up of gas is unavaliable, what will happen to all the households using r22 gases? What I heard from the sale person is that there is no different between r22 & r410 except the r410 is environmental friendly. According to him, the production of r22 air con system will be ceased by 2015. However, topping up of gas for r22 is still avaliable.

Yupz...maybe that's true..but if production stops in 2015...how long would the remaining stock last? I am unsure of that..so I will just top up the 100 to save any future hassle...

Yupz...maybe that's true..but if production stops in 2015...how long would the remaining stock last? I am unsure of that..so I will just top up the 100 to save any future hassle...

I believe the topping up of R22 gases will last at least another 4-5 years. By the time, I think it is better to replace a new air con as my current set will be more than 10 years old.....hahahaaa....

My concern is that the insulation and piping now installed for R22 may not be suited for the colder R410A years down when you wanted to just change the compressor and fan coils.

My concern is that the insulation and piping now installed for R22 may not be suited for the colder R410A years down when you wanted to just change the compressor and fan coils.

Oh yah...I heard of this problem too...if starscream did not mention, I also forgot all about it...

Guess andy_sg_123 should consider more carefully...

ordered toshiba system 4 inverter( 3 room+ living room )

4258.. Upgrade piping etc plus bracket plus 4 extra years warrenty.

price no more room to nego.. =(

Dear all,

Yesterday, the technician from Gain City came to install my air con. To my horror, the truncking is partial chip off at my back of the MBR's door. I quickly called the techincian & he mentioned that this is the best way they can do because the house wiring has blocked the truncking casing. I feedback to him that this is unacceptable & has arranged him to rectify asap. Will try to call GC again today.

attachment.jpg

Edited by andy_sg_123

Andy: Oh dear.. that's really not good, looks like you may have to tell them where you would like to run the trunking instead.

Seriously irresponsible...never inform owner...just do like that and run away...andy, must give them big time scolding and expect them to clear up that mess.....

ordered toshiba system 4 inverter( 3 room+ living room )

4258.. Upgrade piping etc plus bracket plus 4 extra years warrenty.

price no more room to nego.. =(

Hi Hakumama,

I'm interested in getting a Toshiba as well. where did you get this price from?

whats the normal price for this exact system without bracket and warranty? can I have the contact to call? =)

Thanks!

Hi Hakumama,

I'm interested in getting a Toshiba as well. where did you get this price from?

whats the normal price for this exact system without bracket and warranty? can I have the contact to call? =)

Thanks!

hmm.. the list price is 3610+ or so... no braket price.. no upgrade pipe..my contact in the car.. but the gain city CCK's guy's name is steve..

hmm.. the list price is 3610+ or so... no braket price.. no upgrade pipe..my contact in the car.. but the gain city CCK's guy's name is steve..

does either hong tar or gaincity provide 2-day installation foc?

as in I want the trunking to be up 1st and then later on after the reno near completed then fix up the FCU..

I know HT does. Once to lay the piping. Another visit to install the equipment.

as in I want the trunking to be up 1st and then later on after the reno near completed then fix up the FCU..

AB oso provides 2 trips installation....

Anyone's home has Toshiba Non-Inverter System 3 installed by Hong Tar?

Edited by DSA