Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi DSA and happysnowball,

any idea where to get the new sanyo inverter?

i have asked gain city and they said its nt launched

also went to IMM also couldnt find

thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Toshiba System 3 (Non-Inverter) with installation and steel bracket - 1850.

very interested with this... can pm me where to get this deal ?

Who want aircon quote can pm me with model number, inverter/non-inverter, stainless bracket/no bracket, brand, roughly the length of the total route(trunking length.. etc) if you can provide more details. I get a quote for you (maybe need a day).

No harm getting another quote.

:yamseng:

Got this quote from Hong Tar. Is the price OK?

Mitsubishi Electric (MXY3A28VA/MSXYGA10 x3) $2,850

Fujitsu (AOYALAT3/ASYA9LA x3) $2,550

Mitsubishi Heavy (SCM60ZG / SKM28 x3) $2,630

To supply and install the air-conditioners in surface mount with standard one roll copper pipe, ½ thick Class “O” thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit, 16mm pvc pipe, pvc trunking and Singapore cable. Price excludes power point, stainless steel bracket and any items not mentioned.

To supply and install the air-conditioners in surface mount with standard one roll copper pipe, ½ thick Class “O” thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit, 16mm pvc pipe, pvc trunking and Singapore cable. Price excludes power point, stainless steel bracket and any items not mentioned.

Frankly speaking he is giving you all the good materials and the price is reasonable. I do know that Hong Tar has alot of Msia workers and I do not know how good is their workmanship.

Hi All

This is my contribution for the latest Aircon quotes.

From Gain City (IMM)

Toshiba System 4

Toshiba RAS4M26SACV 1 unit

RASM10NKCV (10 BTU) 3 units

RASM22NKCV (22 BTU) 1 unit

comes with piping and installation

added 5 years extended warranty

Total: S$3912 incl GST 7%

Edited by hamnivla

Hi priyalok,

The prices are almost exactly the same as I got from & paid them 2 months ago. So you can be rest-assured that their prices are not some crazy prices. I have not heard anything bad about them to date. As for mine, though pipings are up and installed already, still not using them yet, can't comment much. ut at least, there wasn't any cock-ups for installation till now.

Got my Toshiba Sys 3 inverter (RAS3M20SACV 1 unit, RASM10NKCV (10 BTU) 3 units) from GC Marina, price $2,629.00 include gst and 3 years warranty. Uprade insulation to armflx 1/2" $120.00, extended another 2 years warranty at $139.00 and S/S bracket $150.00. Total damage $3,038.00

Is the price reasonable?

Edited by jupiter

Hi everyone,

We bought our Mitsubishi Electric System 3 Non-inverter Air-con & they have install few days, to my shock i realize my compresser is so much smaller then our neighbours. It almost half the size smaller compare to my neighbour! So far have not seen tis kind of compresser before, so i'm quite worry.

Anyone got a small compresser before?

Will that affect the power of my air-con?

How to upload the photo here?

Hi everyone,

We bought our Mitsubishi Electric System 3 Non-inverter Air-con & they have install few days, to my shock i realize my compresser is so much smaller then our neighbours. It almost half the size smaller compare to my neighbour! So far have not seen tis kind of compresser before, so i'm quite worry.

tested it already? dun worry... surely your aircon installer won't short change you on the compressor right??

tested it already? dun worry... surely your aircon installer won't short change you on the compressor right??

Hi Gnomish,

We have not move in yet, so have not tested it.

Saw the compresser and quite worry... as it so much smaller compare to my neighbours.

Hi everyone,

are yours R410A type? or the R22 one?

you can check out their compressor dimension listed here...

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/produc...ils.asp?id=1858

http://www.coolserve.com.sg/htmdocs/produc...ils.asp?id=2271

How much did you pay for yours?

Edited by nath.adrie