Asia-Pacific Space Designers Association (APSDA) 7th General Assembly in Conjunction with Reka Campus 2023 by Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID)Living & Lifestyle
5 minutes read
The Asia-Pacific Space Designers Association (APSDA) convened its highly anticipated 7th General Assembly in conjunction with the REKA Campus 2023, hosted by the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID). The event took place at Think City, in the picturesque surroundings of Penang, Malaysia, on October 30, 2023. Notably, the assembly also witnessed the election of a new board that will lead APSDA into a promising future.
A key aspect of the 7th General Assembly was the election of the new APSDA board members. The following individuals have been elected to lead the association into the next term of its journey from the Year 2023 – 2025:
President – Prof. Keat Ong, Society of Interior Designers, Singapore (SIDS)
It is delighted to announce the re-election of Prof. Keat Ong as president for a second term.
Deputy President – Emil Chao, Chinese Society of Interior Designers Taiwan (CSID)
Emil Chao has been re-elected, transitioning from the position of Vice President to Deputy President.
Vice President – IDr Maria Victoria S. Almario, Philippine Institute of Interior Designers (PIID)
Secretary General – Montip Lynn Assoratgoon
Honorary Treasurer – IDr Leong Ta Wah
· Rohadi Sumardi, Himpunan Desainer Interior Indonesia (HDII)
· Wesley Liu, Hong Kong Interior Design Association (HKIDA)
· Shyam Bahadur Shrestha, Interior Designers’ Association of Nepal (IDEA Nepal)
· Ar. Sarosh Wadia, Institute of Indian Interior Designer (IIID)
· Masanobu Takeishi, Japan Commercial Environmental Design Association (JCD)
· Koji Sakai, Japan Interior Architects/Designers’ Association (JID)