Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. How much did you save on DIY furniture? It seems like you need to spend some money to get the equipment first too... is it still worth? how hard was it to build your furniture?
  3. what is the white PVC going across the kerb? for AC?
  4. I just finished the reno on my inter-terrace, used Charis - you can look for them... did a good job.
  5. Hello PWS, I'm also looking to do A&a to add an attic to my 2storey corner T. Maybe some adjustment to stairway but not planning big work for current two storeys. Can you share your builder info too?
  6. Looks like the cost is high enough. I even don't need to pay more than $10 monthly.
  7. Is this loan only available for Singaporean Citizen?
  8. oops, forgot to update earlier renovation started late Sep good progress made site meeting on 5 Oct with ID and carpenter; this was an important phase, as we had to make adjustments on site [e.g. unable to construct top-hung cabinet above kitchen sink area, as there is an access panel nearby, insufficient space remaining near kitchen entrance for proposed tall cabinet; this was initially designed for long items like mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, etc.] a few days before vinyl flooring installation, ID messaged me and said previous chosen "model" had some issue, so chose another "model" with similar colour scheme this week, carpentry and installation of powerpoints & lights, fingers crossed there will be no major hiccups when the rush is over, will try to document my journey in a wordpress site, currently still #WIP 2roomblog[dot]wordpress[dot]com
  9. Recent data from China’s Statistic Bureau shows China registered a GDP of 69,779.8 billion Yuan in the third quarter this year, a 6.2% growth year-on-year at comparable price. The agricultural sector increased by 4,300.5 billion, up by 2.9%; industrial sector increased by 27,786.9 billion, up by 5.6%; service sector increased by 37,692.5 billion, up by 7%. The steady growth of China’s economy is good news for currencies such as Australian dollar and New Zealand dollar, and the news of an initial Brexit deal between UK and EU boosted market risk appetite. The AUD/USD and other related cross currencies are good choices for investors. AUD/USD daily pivot point: 0.6788---0.6818 S1: 0.6774 R1: 0.6854 S2: 0.6723 R2: 0.6883 Source: WikiFX App
  10. UK announced a new Brexit deal On October 17th, Thursday, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced that he and EU leaders had agreed on a new version of Brexit deal. The news led to a surge of GBP. Thursday’s GBP/USD hit 1.2987 at its highest of the day and closed at 1.2889, up by 0.48%. Currently, the price is edging towards 1.30. Optimism and pessimism coexist While investors are eager to make profits from the pound’s rally, it remains a question whether the new deal will be approved by the British Parliament. It’s worth mentioning that the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), regarded as a determining force of Brexit, had voiced clear disapproval to the deal, casting a shade of doubt on the Brexit outlook. The waves of skepticism in Britain also led to investors’ hesitation. Marvin Barth, the Macro Strategy Director for Foreign Exchange and Emerging Market from Barclays, pointed out in his interview with Bloomberg: “The unexpected outcome of the Brexit referendum in 2016 had caused the pounds to tumble over 1,000 points against US dollar, down to its lowest since 1985. Since the Brexit vote, the pound has dropped 13%.” EU’s Chief Negotiator for Brexit Michel Barnier said he believes the agreement will be approved by late October. For the moment, investors’ main focus is how UK Members of Parliament would react before the Parliament’s emergency meeting on Saturday( October 19th ). Phil McHugh, Chief Market Analyst of Currencies Direct, said that if most MPs favor the new Brexit deal, the GBP may continue to rise against USD to around 1.35; but if the deal fails to pass at the Parliament, the pounds may tumble back to 1.22. Follow the latest trends of the forex market The forex market is sensitive, and incidents such as changes in a country’s economic policy, inflation and political factors all have direct implications on forex rates. Besides offering broker information search, WikiFX App also make timely and informative updates of forex news for investors to grasp the latest market trends.
  11. Free delivery brand new sealed in box 50% off SMEG FC40PXNF Refrigerator fridge Left Hinge Retail Price over @ $899, negotiable Free delivery weekday nights Item Description: -Reversible doors -Gross capacity: 389 L Dimensions: HxWxD 187x70x63.2 cm (66.3 cm with handle) Dimensions with door open 90 °: 75.5 cm (handle included). https://www.smeg.com/product/refrigerators/fc40pxnf4/ http://productdocs.smeg.it/st/FC40PXNF/userManual/GB
  12. Deepavali Festive Sale | Deepavali Deals | Deepavali Offers on HDDoor Most Indians across Singapore celebrate the Festival of Lights, marking the triumph of good over evil by lighting oil lamps on that day. Enjoy Great Discounts on Home Improvement Needs. Shop at HDDoor this Deepavali and Get cashback on top all promotion prices. T&Cs Apply. Call to our Sales Team: 65898484 (Office) | 87666971 (Michelle) | 94666676 (Jess) | 86455549 (Niko) | 88137317 (Jerome) | 91154094 (Leon)
  13. Two pieces of Wardrobe for sale. Dimension of each Wardrobe: Height: 210 cm Depth: 59cm Length: 100cm Price is $700 each (neg). Very good condition. Please contact me if you are interested. 91781998.
  14. It's been quite some time since I last updated. I have to change the aircon drain pipe design, it was bad by default. Couldn't clean the area behind the pipe where it touches the floor, black bacterial start building and climbing around the pvc cover, you can see those black bacterial lines on the left and right of the pvc cover. Paid $90 to modify this. Lesson learned is not to allow the pipe to go all the way down to your shower floor. I also custom made 2 new rattan chair. The dark brown version was retail version which I feel a white one would make my living room brighter and nicer. Also another reason to custom make so that I can make it lower so i can push the chair under my sitoca table. Unfortunately the maker still make it too high which I think is too trousblesome for him to shave of 1.5cm off the 4 leg base. So I accept it. Do you feel white is better? Another reason to custom is this binding rattan which cut my trousers, so I had him replace with mini nails. So now I have 4 rattan chair in my mini house. 2 lives in the bombshelter stacked up. Do you mind if your opposite neighbour throw their rubbish out at night and only clear it 9am when they go to work? I was quite mindful about ants and cockroach will come.....as long as no food material I think is ok, still I feel one should take the effort just throw it down the chute immediately. I have my first light bulb spoil after 4 years. I have a total of 13 Philips hue bulb, one finally failed, it still can work, just not able to show white light, so it become pink light by default when i turn it on. I have all Gen 1 bulb, will replace it with Gen 3 as long as they start failing. Philips hue bulb was suppose to last a long time, well I will see how long the other 12 bulb can last. I wonder how often you guys need to change your led bulb after you moved in? Does anyone have your led light fail within 5 years?
  15. Yesterday
  16. Well, having a cash-flow is very good for any business, if you can invest it properly, resulting in more production or sales, but you should evaluate first if the outcome will be positive, because on such terms it seems like not that good of a deal. 10% fee is ok, but 5% from daily revenue can be a lot, so I'm not sure about this one. There are ways to get yourself a loan with better terms, like using services of Credit-10 SAR that provide the list of the loan companies. To be honest, I took a loan last year from a company that was listed on that site and managed to negotiate very good terms on it. It doesn't take much, all you need is to prove you financial stability and having a good credit score. In most cases, this will get you better terms than your current ones.
  17. You mean the whole package, wow!! My contractor did few rounds of cleaning the floors and carpentry etc ... but I needed cleaning for the windows and other areas so engaged a company to do it yesterday.
  18. @studioflatter you have engaged such a terrible contractor. I hope everything will be resolved soon. Thanks for the recommendation.
  19. Hi all. Can pm me good and bad FSM list for house?
  20. Welcome and do post your floorplan too! Are you only renovating your toilets?
  21. you could try removing a section and see if the white paint had seeped through the wood or not. if yes, then chances are that other parts may have the same problem. if seepage had occurred, then instead of stripping the white paint and varnishing, maybe paint it brown? if you really want to have varnished skirting, then last resort if to replace everything with new ones.
  22. Honest and Reliable Part-Time Maid at reasonable price? *No Agency Fees* Call Now. Alba 83120861 Services Offering: * Weekly or Alternate Week House Cleaning * One-Time : Pre-Move in / Move out / Spring Cleaning * Laundry & Ironing Service Our Services fees: Twice a month, Once a week, minimum 4 hrs per session is $60 for each session. Pre-Move in / Move out / Spring Cleaning, 4 hrs for one session is $60.
  23. Hi andotang bro, Please pm me the fan installer's contract. I want to by KDK fan from MY for my resale flat reno. Thanks.
  24. Hello, newbie here. Currently in the midst meeting of different ID company for quotation and Reno for our 5-room new HDB. Due to too many ID in the market, do not know how to choose. And most important want to avoid a bad one. Welcome good recommendation and give us which ID company to avoid.
  1. Load more activity