Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. www.gaincredit807.com License Number: 146/2018 accredited by IPTO Singapore. PROVIDING SINGAPORE CASH LOAN TO ALL FOREIGNERS AND SINGAPOREANS. WE HAVE WEEKLY AND MONTHLY REPAYMENT SCHEME AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATES. IF INTERESTED CALL or WHATSAPP US NOW AT: +65 8109 0426 OR VISIT US AT www.gaincredit807.com
  3. www.gaincredit807.com License Number: 146/2018 accredited by IPTO Singapore. PROVIDING SINGAPORE CASH LOAN TO ALL FOREIGNERS AND SINGAPOREANS. WE HAVE WEEKLY AND MONTHLY REPAYMENT SCHEME AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATES. IF INTERESTED CALL or WHATSAPP US NOW AT: +65 8109 0426 OR VISIT US AT www.gaincredit807.com
  4. then why now do super single size? then u got more walking space though storage space lesser lol! understand perfectly, everyone of us been thru that stage. jiayou! soon u can have your own home le!
  5. Today
  6. Yesterday
  7. This review is a personal recommendation for Lydia of The Local INN.terior. I was very impressed with the firm’s speediness in getting in touch with me. I received a formal introductory email from Lydia (the only one to do so, in fact) on arranging an appointment. Lydia was both accommodating and consultative with our design proposal - something which first-time homeowners will definitely appreciate. Lydia replied to hundreds of questions and redrafted numerous quotations fervently (never once compromised on deadlines and promises) - a testament to her patience and passion for design. Lydia even went above and beyond to visit my apartment on such short notice (I honestly felt bad). The design aesthetics were very much in-line with our theme and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend Lydia to family and friends without hesitation. Thank you, Lydia!
  8. This review is a personal recommendation for Lydia of The Local INN.terior. I was very impressed with the firm’s speediness in getting in touch with me. I received a formal introductory email from Lydia (the only one to do so, in fact) on arranging an appointment. Lydia was both accommodating and consultative with our design proposal - something which first-time homeowners will definitely appreciate. Lydia replied to hundreds of questions and redrafted numerous quotations fervently (never once compromised on deadlines and promises) - a testament to her patience and passion for design. Lydia even went above and beyond to visit my apartment on such short notice (I honestly felt bad). The design aesthetics were very much in-line with our theme and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend Lydia to family and friends without hesitation. Thank you, Lydia!
  9. This review is a personal recommendation for Lydia of The Local INN.terior. I was very impressed with the firm’s speediness in getting in touch with me. I received a formal introductory email from Lydia (the only one to do so, in fact) on arranging an appointment. Lydia was both accommodating and consultative with our design proposal - something which first-time homeowners will definitely appreciate. Lydia replied to hundreds of questions and redrafted numerous quotations fervently (never once compromised on deadlines and promises) - a testament to her patience and passion for design. Lydia even went above and beyond to visit my apartment on such short notice (I honestly felt bad). The design aesthetics were very much in-line with our theme and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend Lydia to family and friends without hesitation. Thank you, Lydia!
  10. Have been trying to share more photos but prompted error. Will check with forum Admin and update later.....
  11. Just an update after getting another ID to rectify one of the flaw from previous ID. Hacked the full height mirror on one of the side wall in living room due to rust build-up one the backside of the mirrors. Found out the previous ID didn't mask the wall nails that attached the wood panels behind the mirrors, hence the rusty nail damage the backside of the mirrors and showed up on the frontside. Can't imagine if the rusted nails got broken someday and the whole mirrors fall off together with the wood panels while my family is having meal around the area.
  12. u r a fool if u go find kevin foong.. proof that he is a charlatan and scam https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/money-mind-210/warning-about-stocks-forex-guru-trading-courses-market-5294637-125.html https://www.facebook.com/MothershipSG/posts/2276457975727175?comment_id=2277291888977117&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D what kind of feng shui master buys fake facebook followings to appear more popular and credible? a true master will never do such things... or partner companies on MAS investor watchlist... wake up lah ppl...
  13. wow...i know this was build sometime in 2016. Am looking at re-construct. Intermediate Terrance and about same land size. Could you PM me your builder that rebuild your house. Thanks
  14. Didn't see anything about pets here. Tell me about unusual pets that you have or you know. Maybe someone will get inspired
  15. Lovely house. could you share with me your ID/builder and estimate building cost. thanks
  16. Cage fighting? Maybe less chance of death than some others but still a near guarantee of physical pain and damage.
  17. Last week
  18. can move in anytime le. not yet officially move over. now is a weekend stay
  19. Ok ok...nice.... does your platform come with drawers? I saw casement door, I assume shd have drawers at the side right?
  20. Bet you guys havent heard of SENSA Granite. Its by cosentino sold by Stone Amperor in Singapore and AMPQUARTZ in Malaysia. Sensa granite is a luxury granite hand picked and processed by cosentino to be very durable and low maintenance. Read more about it at https://www.ampquartz.com/sensa-granite-why-choose-it/
  21. Health and a proper skincare routine is important if you want good skin. Drink enough water, eat a balanced diet and get a little sunlight - and don't keep touching your face with dirty hands! People I know say that I look 26 or so (I'm a decade older than that), after I hint to them that I'm a lot older than I look... For me, I wash my face with gentle cleanser (I use EverSoft Camellia Flower & Mulberry), pat dry with a small clean cloth which I wash and replace daily, and then applying a facial moisturizer. I'm using Alvi Beauty Care organic argan oil right now (pure argan oil). The combination keeps skin clean and protected, so it wards off acne and blackheads / whiteheads nicely. Unless I'm expecting to be in the sun a lot, that argan oil moisturizer provides enough UV protection. The science says it's about 6 - 8 SPF, so it's not much but enough if you're in the shade.
  1. Load more activity