Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Where To Buy The Laundry Pull-down And Push-up System?

I'm looking for those pull down and push out type retractable hanger. Any one can recommend any shops ?

So far, I saw comments on Home Niche, EZ living & Tame. Which one is better ?

Hard to say which one is the best coz it depends on your needs and hence the model you are looking for. So maybe you should go visit each of them and compare products but based on the forum comments here, it looks like the Tame service is bad. For something that is so essential, you really want a product that works and esp when you need the aftersales service that is quick and trusted. Like Ene, mine also from EZ Living. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hard to say which one is the best coz it depends on your needs and hence the model you are looking for. So maybe you should go visit each of them and compare products but based on the forum comments here, it looks like the Tame service is bad. For something that is so essential, you really want a product that works and esp when you need the aftersales service that is quick and trusted. Like Ene, mine also from EZ Living. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Papers advertised so went down to Furniture Mall with Wife to take a look. Bought the TAME Retractable System at Level 3 from Mr Calvin Liew. He demo the usage and explained that this is different from others and we r amazed that he even did pull ups on it showing the strength of the hydraulic system. Aluminium pole and does not rust cos it's not power coated. He is having a promotional discount 20% when we bought it last weekend.

U can quote the "Seets" who bought it on Sat recommended. His Customer service is good that my wife paid a $100 deposit for later installation. See if the discount still applies, no harm trying

Cheers!

can show any pictures after installation?

Papers advertised so went down to Furniture Mall with Wife to take a look. Bought the TAME Retractable System at Level 3 from Mr Calvin Liew. He demo the usage and explained that this is different from others and we r amazed that he even did pull ups on it showing the strength of the hydraulic system. Aluminium pole and does not rust cos it's not power coated. He is having a promotional discount 20% when we bought it last weekend.

U can quote the "Seets" who bought it on Sat recommended. His Customer service is good that my wife paid a $100 deposit for later installation. See if the discount still applies, no harm trying

Cheers!

I bought one from KS auto system. model 325, which retaracts up and down and i can silde outta my window to sun dry. Its very worth it as i do not have any problems using it after 3+ yrs. No maintainance required, which is good. :P

Can try them out they have a webby at www.ksautosystem.com.sg or can call the sales person and ask 91094977. I intro my friend to them and all agreed that they are more economical choice. ;)

no regrets :)

You can try KS Auto System:

http://www.ksautosystem.com.sg/

If I remember correctly, I paid only about SGD300+.

But I'll be honest. During the installation, they made a mistake and drilled the hole incorrectly. I made it clear that I was not happy. Thankfully they rectified their mistake (hole not visible at all).

any new updates on this topic as I am also looking for this recently?

went to furniture mall and saw this shop. but the goods all look china made, and the poles, can extent but look a bit not stable leh. very apprehensive now.

Hallo,

To keep this thread alive, I am showing here the laundry retractable system which was recently installed in my renovated home. It is Tame Laundry System, and I bought it at $788 from a shop called "Shop 8 Renovation", from Mr Mesfin Ong, mobile 96863179.

You can find more information & pictures in my reno t-blog.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35996

grq4_eaf_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

mine (iEasy R109) is almost one year now - works very well except some creaking sound from the top when I am lowering the system - just email them to see if there is any parts I should spray some WD40

otherwise I am very happy with it

Guest Yiling Tan

Hi All,

Am looking to purchase a laundry system.

can anyone please advise if i should purchase the automated or the manual one?

or even better, automated , with manual option

This is to be placed in my service yard , seems like EZ living, tame and home niche are my considerations so far.

does the automated one consume a lot of electricity? breakdown?! i have a false ceiling as well , how much would i be looking at?

are the installers going to touch up my false ceilings after installation?

any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hey hi!

I just shifted into my hdb unit, and i don't intend to use the hdb drying rack.

I have it dismantled already, including the nuts and bolts, And it's a 6 pole Pulley drying rack.( In the Attached Pic)

I'm selling it for just $250 nett, delivery/collection/installation on your own.

Just drop me a message @9.0.2.2.3.1.8.4 if any of you are keen.

Cheers!!

drying_rack.jpg

On 02/11/2010 at 2:37 PM, Webbit said:

You can try KS Auto System:

http://www.ksautosystem.com.sg/

If I remember correctly, I paid only about SGD300+.

But I'll be honest. During the installation, they made a mistake and drilled the hole incorrectly. I made it clear that I was not happy. Thankfully they rectified their mistake (hole not visible at all).

Anyone got this rack too got any reviews? How is it? Good to use? Is it flimsy on full load with clothes?