Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joper

Hob & Hood - Which Brand Should I Buy?

Turbo just had their warehouse sales last week.

What model are you looking for? maybe i can try to get you a better pricing.

Hi Zero,

Can you provide me with the pricing for these models please:

1) Turbo TSL-90 + T1640SS

2) Techno TZ 908TR / TZ 903TR / TH 958T

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For Turbo and Techo hob/hood packages, where can I get a deal better than the current promotional prices?

turbo had their warehouse sales recently.

you can ask around or check out their showcase and see if they can offer you a good price for their products.

Hi Zero,

do you have a price list for Fujioh and brandt range? we're looking for those brands but have not decided on the actual model. pls PM me. do you have a store front to view?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by andsoitgoes

Hi Zero,

Thanks for your help, info & services !

Am happy that I got my Rinnai Hob, Turbo Hood & Bosch Oven from u after sharing loads of info to help me decide which is best for me !

Cheers

Juliana

Juz curious .....how come nobody mention Mayer brands like aristion, delizia or indesit? :huh:

1. Mayer customer service seems quite bad.

2. European brands not as popular, esp if you intend to do a lot of asian cooking (stirfrying using woks, steaming) etc. EU brands fire not as strong as Asian brands, based on what I've gathered.

Hi Zero,

Thanks for your help, info & services !

Am happy that I got my Rinnai Hob, Turbo Hood & Bosch Oven from u after sharing loads of info to help me decide which is best for me !

Cheers

Juliana

Hi Juliana, can you share which Turbo hood you got? I am eyeing the Rinnai RB-2CG inner flame and was looking for a good hood (Rinnai hood doesn't seem as popular, or as nice). I was recommended a Turbo hood, it's Made in Italy.

My concern is that if it's made in Italy, does it mean that the hood is more suitable for European cooker and their smaller fires....

The turbo hood that I saw is very slim and a suction power of approx 600m3/hr.

Thank you Jerome.

I've read many good things about the Fujioh hood, esp FX900 and 800MK2, but I feel both are too bulky and too "big".

I would prefer something slimmer and yet at the same time have good suction power. Just wondering if it's too much to ask for something that looks good and work well. :P Not considering chimney hood, as I would like to keep my storage space above the hood.

What other brands/models would you recommend?

In the meantime, can you PM me the cost of getting Rinnai RB-2CG and Turbo T6001 with the option of adding the Electrolux 31002? And also PM me your shop name/address if possible?

Thank you again!

Thank you Jerome.

I've read many good things about the Fujioh hood, esp FX900 and 800MK2, but I feel both are too bulky and too "big".

I would prefer something slimmer and yet at the same time have good suction power. Just wondering if it's too much to ask for something that looks good and work well. :P Not considering chimney hood, as I would like to keep my storage space above the hood.

What other brands/models would you recommend?

In the meantime, can you PM me the cost of getting Rinnai RB-2CG and Turbo T6001 with the option of adding the Electrolux 31002? And also PM me your shop name/address if possible?

Thank you again!

Hi Jerome, sorry. Plans changed. We are putting our oven below the hob, apparently, it's not advisable to have glass hob as the glass might break due to the hear from the oven. Hence we are considering this model instead: RB-3Si.

So can you PM me the cost of getting Rinnai RB-3Si and Turbo T6001 with the option of adding the Electrolux 31002? And also PM me your shop name/address if possible?

Thank you!

hi, zero

can pm me the price for Rinai RB-3SS and Fujioh FG793GL.

i also looking for a hood but the place to install the hood just 150mm height, any recommendation?

Thanks

Some of you may know this. A number of shops do offer discounts for the hobs and hoods eg. Goh Ah Bee, Everjoint, Poh Seng. I was offered 10% discount off the package prices

Some of you may know this. A number of shops do offer discounts for the hobs and hoods eg. Goh Ah Bee, Everjoint, Poh Seng. I was offered 10% discount off the package prices

I can offer up to 15%. I will be opening a pinned thread in renotalk soon. Do watch it. Thanks