Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

how do we know the Patrick & Ah Keong contacts given are real? I cannot find Ho Bee biz listings as well. Can someone post some info that we can be sure of getting the real persons?

that's a good question

guess the best way would be to enlist the help of a forummer who is using ho bee, go down to the actual site to meet up with patrick or ah keong !!

but seriously, with so many forummers using ho bee

don't you think at least one of us will stand up and point out that the contact details posted are not real?

just scroll back to the previous pages, think patrick's hp no. are given at least twice

!!

hi Mace

good for u ah.. mine... barely 10% done. the hacking of windows and RC hanger cannot continue because the PE haven't done his calculations yet!! OMG!!

this weekend rushing to get sanitaryware as Patrick is asking us to hurry up and buy them.

Have shortlisted

1. Poh Joo

2. Sim Siang Choon

3. Hoe Kee

4. Nan Wah

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!

I went to all except SIM (along Jalan besar today)

all note nice..jialat..I need all the sanitary ware by July too..

maybe have to settle for SIM since it's very big...

how do we know the Patrick & Ah Keong contacts given are real? I cannot find Ho Bee biz listings as well. Can someone post some info that we can be sure of getting the real persons?

not to worry..Patrick and Ah keong are real ppl haha...they realli done a great job for me. i just ask them to help me to do a bamboo divider for me....thumbs + toes up satisfied customer :dancingqueen:

I finally make my first appointment with patrick...his schedule is so full...

i can only meet him on next monday7pm.

Ya, patrick's schedule is sooooo full!! My goodness!! You will have to 'book' him like 1 week in advance in order to meet up with him.

When i received the quotation from him, I told him I am ok. Can he start the reno immediately. He say no. He need to go and take actual site measurement. That time i fix appt with him, i got to wait 1 week later. But last min, i got urgent things to do. Cant meet. Need to re-fix appt. Is another week. So total is 2 weeks just to have the 1st meetup with him. Now in fact I am hesitating whether should I engage Ho Bee since patrick is so busy. I was wondering next time need to go factory to select tiles with him or meet up with him for other reno discussion, got to wait weeks after weeks.

My 1st meetup with him is also next Mon. I ask does he need to bring along his carpenter, ah keong? he say no need. He can take measurement and pass it to him. If ah keong don't come, how is he goin to tell me what design and wat material he will be using for the carpentry work huh?

I feel like giving up the thoughts of engaging ho bee :lol:

think patrick is busy doing up someone's place bah

i'd rather have a person who can't meet me bcoz he is working on existing project than someone who can meet me anytime coz after signing he dun care :lol:

think dun have to meet ah keong together one, you can meet ah keong separately

i believe the base material for the cabinets are the same i.e. solid ply

the only difference is the laminate etc :)

personally i am going to meet him again this sat

feel very satisfied with him coz i change the quotation at least 5 times but he still obligingly provided it everytime :P

i met up with ah keong separately and discussed what i wanted for the kitchen though, without patrick...

hmm.. me did thot of considering ho bee's patrick and ah keong for my reno. but it seems that they are very busy. are they located in IMM ? could someone PM me patrick's number ? thanks.

hi you can call him at 96792934 or the office at 67885841

email is queksurf@pacific.net.sg

the company is at AMK

never been down there before coz he will meet me at my unit

but you got to 'book' an appt ard 1-2wks before hand

they are busy pple but based on the feedback here and the correspondence, i have a lot of faith in them :notti:

Got a rough quotation from patrick thru email (took less than a week) - doing up tilings for the whole house, cornic in LR/DR, plumbing works and kitchen cabinet

For a new standard 3Rm... hmmm... 10K after discount... sigh. Maybe need him to come to the flat after getting keys for accurate measurement/design ideas and another rd of quotation

patrick have changed my appointment again... sad postpone to 3-4days more... wonder will be have time when it comes to realli reno.

his wife ask me to fax the floor plan to him for come up quote.

hi Mace

good for u ah.. mine... barely 10% done. the hacking of windows and RC hanger cannot continue because the PE haven't done his calculations yet!! OMG!!

this weekend rushing to get sanitaryware as Patrick is asking us to hurry up and buy them.

Have shortlisted

1. Poh Joo

2. Sim Siang Choon

3. Hoe Kee

4. Nan Wah

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!

my stuffs are mainly from genova warehouse sale and hoe kee.

simsiangchoon a bit exp for me.

patrick have changed my appointment again... sad postpone to 3-4days more... wonder will be have time when it comes to realli reno.

his wife ask me to fax the floor plan to him for come up quote.

hmm.. that's pretty worrying. sorry if i offend anyone with that statement bt after my experience, it's just hard for me to trust another contractor/ID