Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Lwt Design - Queensway Sc

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good morning,

U can try to get quotes from them and post it here. we will be able to tell you is it good or not. also please check on their materials too. :)

Good morning,

U can try to get quotes from them and post it here. we will be able to tell you is it good or not. also please check on their materials too. 8|

I am not sure whether can do it here openly...

I will email them asking for quotation.

But dont know whether they can just email me the quotation.

I feel really tired to go down and listen to them for at least 2 hours!:)

well i can understand how you feel. as i had been through this before. still while getting quotes you will gain more on what you will know for your house. :)

well i can understand how you feel. as i had been through this before. still while getting quotes you will gain more on what you will know for your house. :)

Thks DEV!

Yeah, my wife look after all the small kids and I am the only one hunting for the quotations.

Occassionally, my sister follow me along.....

Ask them for quotation and email to me first before I go and look for him.

Can I do that? Will they want that or will they rather meet up than mail the quotation?

Thanks.

HAPPY

:drunk:

Well you can email to them first. U may leave ur contacts on the email or while fax to them.

Most ID will be finish the quote in 2 weeks time. If they delay more than that you may give them a call. Still if they delay for more then 2 days u can drop the idea of going to their worksite or their shops.

:drunk:

Well you can email to them first. U may leave ur contacts on the email or while fax to them.

Most ID will be finish the quote in 2 weeks time. If they delay more than that you may give them a call. Still if they delay for more then 2 days u can drop the idea of going to their worksite or their shops.

Thanks DEV

Will do that but not going down to talk to them face to face.

See their quotation first.

You know lah: I have tight budget, if over my budget, can kiss good bye with them.

Thks DEV!

Yeah, my wife look after all the small kids and I am the only one hunting for the quotations.

Occassionally, my sister follow me along.....

Ask them for quotation and email to me first before I go and look for him.

Can I do that? Will they want that or will they rather meet up than mail the quotation?

Thanks.

HAPPY

some ids/contractor will email/fax the quotation to you. some insist that you meet personally before giving you the quotation. yet some don't even let you keep the quotation after meetup. it all depends on the id/contractor. we as the consumer can decide whether to take the trouble to go down or not. for me, i would insist on the quotation first, then discuss and meetup. if cannot then sayonara. i have a list of ids/contractor during the course of my sourcing whom are willingly to give no obligation quotation readily. can pm you the list if you want.

I've gone to 14 companies and receive 8 quotes in the past two months, all by making appointments and meeting face-to-face. those who cannot meet the timeline (set by themselves) in producing the quotation I drop them

the important thing is to get as many quotes as you can. get lots of ideas from them from meeting them at their showroom, look at all the materials, combined all their ideas you like into the final design and of cause read all the posts here on ID companies and the blogs.

Edited by jt88

Most or i should say all IDs will be given a 2 weeks time frame to settle the quotation and some wonderful drawings. If more than that i think you can drop them and kiss goodbye to them.

as jt88 mention yes going to their showroom would be a idea too. but still will be good to see their current worksite too. at least u will get to see how they work how is it to be done.

can flip magazines and online renovation ideas too. think of a concept which you want and then set a budget to it too. :dancingqueen:

some ids/contractor will email/fax the quotation to you. some insist that you meet personally before giving you the quotation. yet some don't even let you keep the quotation after meetup. it all depends on the id/contractor. we as the consumer can decide whether to take the trouble to go down or not. for me, i would insist on the quotation first, then discuss and meetup. if cannot then sayonara. i have a list of ids/contractor during the course of my sourcing whom are willingly to give no obligation quotation readily. can pm you the list if you want.

Hi CRA

Ok, pm me, that's what I want.

I dont want to go down, my first priority is the price.

If the price is within my budget, then I will call them and meet them to discusss what I want further.

No point going to meet the contractor if the quote is way out of my budget.

Most or i should say all IDs will be given a 2 weeks time frame to settle the quotation and some wonderful drawings. If more than that i think you can drop them and kiss goodbye to them.

as jt88 mention yes going to their showroom would be a idea too. but still will be good to see their current worksite too. at least u will get to see how they work how is it to be done.

can flip magazines and online renovation ideas too. think of a concept which you want and then set a budget to it too. :yamseng:

Yes you are right, like for instances I went to one of the company last week and they should me (not 3 d design), just a plan drawout about wiw. And I just wow, how come I did not think of that???

But my pirority is budget.

If within my budget, then go down to discuss further will be better.

At least you will know whether you can shortlist him/her or not.

I also went to one contactor and they quote me about $34k!:dancingqueen:

Way way out of my budget and waste my time travelling there, talk about 2 hours (heart already say no no).

can pm you the list if you want.

crazycar, can pm me the list pls.

I am hunting for ID as well and you list will save me lots of time.

Thanks.

h4happy n starz...

pm u both. :P

Hi h4happy,

LWT previously quoted me, al i can say is they did nt reali provide much design...mainly just drew wat we wan. Therefore i think they r more like a contractor. Didnt sign with them, alittle insecure with the after sales service. We r attended by Andy, kinda nice chap bt den slightly shaky. Who's ur sales?