Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greentea

Biggest Disaster!

I was so keen to buy enbloc when i heard the news there's 1 in ghim moh. i rush down to toh payoh hdb for enquiry. I was so happy when the indian helpdesk told me " you can go ahead to buy the enbloc. so without time wasting. i went to see the agent and immediately place the deposit.

few weeks later i got a letter from hdb saying im not eligible to buy enbloc unit as i did not fulfill 5 years parent grand wish i took. i just completed 3 years before i appeal to sell the flat and got approved. but didnt know and toh payoh hdb sui people told me i can buy.. :):help:

furious i went to hdb trying to find the culprit who tell me the wrong info. but the culprit very smart. she went missing.. probably the hdb send her into hiding already.. :bow::wub: . nvm, i went down to meet mp and get endorsement letter but still failed. the hdb insists that i meet 5years contract. :):furious: **** ****..

knn.. :furious::furious: knn chao chi bai :furious::furious::furious:

Edited by greentea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
But I thought when U sign for the near-parent grant, you should already know that u can't sell/buy flats for the next 5years ma.. no? :bow:

ya. im aware, but i did appeal for it and head down to hdb for enquiry. thats y i go ahead to buy. if she told me i cant buy from the start then its fine. i would drop the idea.. but thats not the culprit say. :):help: **** ****er

I was so keen to buy enbloc when i heard the news there's 1 in ghim moh. i rush down to toh payoh hdb for enquiry. I was so happy when the indian helpdesk told me " you can go ahead to buy the enbloc. so without time wasting. i went to see the agent and immediately place the deposit.

few weeks later i got a letter from hdb saying im not eligible to buy enbloc unit as i did not fulfill 5 years parent grand wish i took. i just completed 3 years before i appeal to sell the flat and got approved. but didnt know and toh payoh hdb sui people told me i can buy.. :):help:

furious i went to hdb trying to find the culprit who tell me the wrong info. but the culprit very smart. she went missing.. probably the hdb send her into hiding already.. :bow::wub: . nvm, i went down to meet mp and get endorsement letter but still failed. the hdb insists that i meet 5years contract. :):furious: **** ****..

knn.. :furious::furious: knn chao chi bai :furious::furious::furious:

Hi greentea,

Perhaps it might be a good idea that for not so clear case, appeal case.

That you can send email and get official reply.'

Oh, by the way, I know you are furious, but pls don't swear ...............

Hi greentea,

Perhaps it might be a good idea that for not so clear case, appeal case.

That you can send email and get official reply.'

Oh, by the way, I know you are furious, but pls don't swear ...............

Edited by Warrior88

few weeks later i got a letter from hdb saying im not eligible to buy enbloc unit as i did not fulfill 5 years parent grand wish i took. i just completed 3 years before i appeal to sell the flat and got approved. but didnt know and toh payoh hdb sui people told me i can buy.. :notti::good:

furious i went to hdb trying to find the culprit who tell me the wrong info. but the culprit very smart. she went missing.. probably the hdb send her into hiding already.. :P:) . nvm, i went down to meet mp and get endorsement letter but still failed. the hdb insists that i meet 5years contract. :):wub: **** ****..

knn.. :wub::wub: knn chao chi bai :wub::wub::P

Have you sell your current flat ? i understd if you sell within 5years, you will hv to return the grant

Have you sell your current flat ? i understd if you sell within 5years, you will hv to return the grant

i sold oredy.. :) .. so far hdb nvr say anything leh :)

Number 1 Rule when dealing/enquires with Gov boards.

ALWAYS take down their name

yaloh.. i learn my mistake.

nowadays.. ppl are good at pointing finger specially when you do not have black and white.

Guan ying phu sa... help me!:notti: why i so sui 1!:good::P

Maybe it is how you ask the officer? Did you tell her that you are taking grant (parent grant), etc....

Maybe that person just inexperience and you happened to be serve by her.

I also dunno how to help u ler.

i sold oredy.. :deal: .. so far hdb nvr say anything leh :dunno:

yaloh.. i learn my mistake.

nowadays.. ppl are good at pointing finger specially when you do not have black and white.

Guan ying phu sa... help me!:dunno: why i so sui 1!:deal:;)

since you sold already, i m sure they will automatic deduct grant from from sales proceed, this they very automatic :notti:

but i am surprise if u nvr meet MOP how to sell ? :) mayb u shd challenge back them. how can they allow u to sell but not buy :)

i aso duno how to help you :dancingqueen: i guess u can only buy resale or private now..

Edited by tweetie76