Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shmj

& Your Story On The Proposal....

i was tiking buffet i gv her la.. i gv the lion... (i also tik she lion lor) haiz.. sigh...

then i tell her all the APs and jewellery i keep.. folks, how? reasaonable mah??

then dinner 6 tables gv her lor, bo bian and the APs of cus also gv her lor...

do u all still gv mum allowance?

mum was telling me i shd gv her allowance till she die and that the dowry also must be big. sigh... like making use of this opportunity to CUT CARROT u know...

i was tiking maybe meet half way.. u wan big dowry, i stop my allowance to u.... u let half way suggest a reasonable dowry, i cond gv u allowance...

fyi i gv $300 to her.. im not eating at hm, only sleep and use water and lights lor... no phone using and no pc and no internet using also... (im here in ofc oni)

Allowance must give la...after all she is yr mum....hmm...of cos it is still up to u la...

For me I still give my mum allowance bt the amt not fixed...and she also accept...bt she grumbles la

cos she raise me up and in the end I dun repay her back...Bt I bo pian ma cos I gt my own family too...

I tink I mix up Guo Da Li with "Luck Cai"...so sorri....Guo Da Li issit the morning session on the AD?

If it is, I tink the buffet thing is reasonable la...if yr family is very big with a lot of relatives, then it is

reasonable la...its betta to order more than they do not hv enuff to eat rite?

Dun be too stressed up la...perhaps she will give in when the AD draws near....cheer up!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
heehee even my hubby knows abt it ... he got me from SK. :jawdrop:

ya, SK is slightly better than taka. if can, avoid both of these and citigems. lee hwa, goldheart, sookee, larry or maybe tiffany is not bad. !!

Allowance must give la...after all she is yr mum....hmm...of cos it is still up to u la...

For me I still give my mum allowance bt the amt not fixed...and she also accept...bt she grumbles la

cos she raise me up and in the end I dun repay her back...Bt I bo pian ma cos I gt my own family too...

I tink I mix up Guo Da Li with "Luck Cai"...so sorri....Guo Da Li issit the morning session on the AD?

If it is, I tink the buffet thing is reasonable la...if yr family is very big with a lot of relatives, then it is

reasonable la...its betta to order more than they do not hv enuff to eat rite?

Dun be too stressed up la...perhaps she will give in when the AD draws near....cheer up!

Thanks Karen.. Sometimes thats the prob, own mum dun understand and dun wan to spare a thot for their children, haiz.. sigh... happy occasion like sad and headache occasion like that....

:(

:jawdrop:

now i just hope she goa nd ask ard her so call frens, they dun anyhw advise my mum... haiz...

wait mum asked for 10k dowry, no way men im going to gv her lor! siao!

Thanks Karen.. Sometimes thats the prob, own mum dun understand and dun wan to spare a thot for their children, haiz.. sigh... happy occasion like sad and headache occasion like that....

:unsure:

!!

now i just hope she goa nd ask ard her so call frens, they dun anyhw advise my mum... haiz...

Dun mk the situation so bad...sit down and compromise and work out a solution.

Tel her yr difficulties and u will gv her allowance in future, no matter wat!

Hmm....I am sure she not so hard hearted la...

:furious:

:unsure:

i didnt really read your story. but i roughly know that your mum is asking quite a huge sum of dowry from you. :D

your mum isnt selling her daughter, right. so why she wanted so much $$$ for dowry? my mum knew that my hb and i are getting customary soon; until now my mum still hasnt even asked dowry from my hb yet. i know my mum pretty well and she isnt going to ask for dowry. she always tell her daughters (my mum doesnt have sons) that she isnt selling daughters so why ask for dowry. !! as long as her daughters are happily married then she's happy liao. :dunno:

you try to talk to your mum lor. ;)

my mum knows that my hb is working very hard to earn $$$ so she always told me dont anyhow spend my hb's $$$ like water. my hb knows that my mum is an understanding woman so he also wants to be auto a bit therefore my hb intends to give my mum 10 tables for AD. but my mum still hasnt know yet. we'll tell her later. !!