Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Vacuum Cleaner Recommendation

i tink that's the one that FH saw eh. i wasn;t there with him when he bought so a bit apprehensive lor. some more i tink tink that most likely I'm the one who;s gg to use it the most. then he just supervise. haha ! :notti:

looks nice bt also i tink quite ex :jawdrop: no money lo

Hi All.

If you're the type of person who doesn't like to clean your house and wants someone to do the job for you,if the maid is the best and but expensive cost in long terms, then the iRobot Roomba 560 is what you need or for ( Gift) your parent's home or bro n sis home or friends , if they are unable to do cleaning daily or week after back from work place . The Roomba 560 is an autonomous and a multi-purpose robotic cleaner that is able to clean most types of flooring. In addition to the fine-filtration system that is able to trap allergens, the iRobot Roomba 560 has a bag-less dustbin which is easy to empty. This robotic cleaner has built in cliff sensors that prevent it from falling of ledges. To charge the Roomba 560, simply rest it on its home-base and it will self charge before the next use.

The "" scheduling option"" is a really great feature. Roomba has a on board clock and it knows the time of day, and what day of the week it is. We can schedule which days we want it to clean, and what time of day we want it to begin cleaning.

It new sets directly from USA ( Voltage 110V )and modified to 220V,

Email me ( irobotbargaincorner@gmail.com )

if your are interested. Only local Sg, free delivery and free demo .

I am selling Irobot Roomba 560 model only ,

Price is @ $580 original set with modified ( professionally and tested )

What's in the box:

1 iRobot Roomba 560

2 Virtual Walls (Each requires 2 C batteries, not included)

1 Self-charging Home Base

1 Power Supply (3 hour charge time)

1 Rechargeable Battery

1 Extra Filter.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation