Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shoei

Mahjong Table

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyway, mi also looking for MJ table but budget leh, so will get the foldable types. my deadline is next sat coz sun housewarming liao. still need to borrow my sis one also, hubby said 1 MJ table nt enough.

still muz get MJ coz the one i haf are the travel pack.

I still think even when you borrow from your sis is not enough. Suggest you should borrow from applefreak then, we invite all MJ kakis from here to play majong and also see how solid applefreak's table. We "Ka chang" for her and test test for her. 14kg not enough leh, should try heavier weigh as she very violent on MJ one. QC QC... at least 4 round

I still think even when you borrow from your sis is not enough. Suggest you should borrow from applefreak then, we invite all MJ kakis from here to play majong and also see how solid applefreak's table. We "Ka chang" for her and test test for her. 14kg not enough leh, should try heavier weigh as she very violent on MJ one. QC QC... at least 4 round

:rolleyes::D:P

all are welcome, will drop a note at my t-blog on the confirmed house warming date

maybe i'll get a pole then can try pole-dancing on a MJ table :dunno:

:D:P:dunno:

all are welcome, will drop a note at my t-blog on the confirmed house warming date

maybe i'll get a pole then can try pole-dancing on a MJ table :notti:

wahahhahahahaa

good..

i want to see.. :rolleyes:

:dunno::notti::lol:

maybe i'll get a pole then can try pole-dancing on a MJ table :lol:

Wah.....show ya.......can I come also.......I wanna see live pole dance leh....

lol, nt enough den ask applefreak to open her house, i send my hubby's frens there to play MJ.

lol, nt enough den ask applefreak to open her house, i send my hubby's frens there to play MJ.

can no problem but must bring own mahjong

me only got table nia :notti::P

hi all. Its great to have a mom. must tresure her. My mom pass away when i was taking O levels 16 years old too(so qiao).

well 1 k seems a bit too much. i thought i can get one around 200 bucks.

btw i love mahjong. but just started learning. im also inviting friends to play over when im having my housewarming.

hi all. Its great to have a mom. must tresure her. My mom pass away when i was taking O levels 16 years old too(so qiao).

well 1 k seems a bit too much. i thought i can get one around 200 bucks.

btw i love mahjong. but just started learning. im also inviting friends to play over when im having my housewarming.

yes yes definitely

the chinese saying - 子欲养而亲不在 really enlightened me a lot

actually the $1k was due to the wood used

you may want to try those neighbourhood furniture shops

dun think they'll display it out but sure got pix to see

this kind of shop must open mouth to ask got or not :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

true true.

yeah i guess with my 200 bucks, i better open my mouth

haha

:dancingqueen:

actuall $200 for a mahjong table consider not bad budget liao wor

just that neighbourhood shops dun have space to display everything out

so somethings we thought they dun have but ask liao then discover got this got that :)

where is the furniture mall? is that the one at beach road?

yup that's the one

but hor, the pricing is like what they mentioned earlier

around $600 for one with a piece of dining top :bleah:

Hi there,

I bought a collapsible mahjong table (or rather folderable) a few weeks ago. It was S$188, bought from a 4D shop at Katong Shopping Mall. However, you have to order and wait for a few days for the delivery as the shop is like a 'middle man'. It may be cheaper elsewhere but I could not find it in Singapore. It was made of wood and branded under 'Taiyo' - games table. Seems quite good, nice and most importantly, easy to store.

Regards,