Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Skinny Jeans

tall yes lah, slim no :notti:

once pass 30 liao, the weight only go up nia :notti::(

even if you're a bit meaty but at least you're tall so not a problem. some people who are short and meaty then more worst. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
even if you're a bit meaty but at least you're tall so not a problem. some people who are short and meaty then more worst. :wub:

My goodness, you really ought to learn some tact. It's very insensitive of you to say that :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Edited by Air

we've the same height! haha. you must be slim and tall huh. :jawdrop:

Reminds me of a friend leh....1.7m tall and weighs 80kg...haa...I did not noe tat tall person can

never be fat...and tall people usually are slim...wah...u hv not seen the world yet la...

even if you're a bit meaty but at least you're tall so not a problem. some people who are short and meaty then more worst. :wub:

I bet u must b pretty man....Eh...can post some of yr fotos for us to c not? Slim and tall ma...so can be model liao ma...so ENVY!

oh, i just wanted to reply karen's postings to me. haha, sorry...! :jawdrop:

Erh...actually u dun nd to reply me also ok...,cos yr answer is quite standard...I can even memorised it by now....

Reminds me of a friend leh....1.7m tall and weighs 80kg...haa...I did not noe tat tall person can

never be fat...and tall people usually are slim...wah...u hv not seen the world yet la...

I bet u must b pretty man....Eh...can post some of yr fotos for us to c not? Slim and tall ma...so can be model liao ma...so ENVY!

Erh...actually u dun nd to reply me also ok...,cos yr answer is quite standard...I can even memorised it by now....

karen, u cant expect much from her since she is always stayin at home and only goes out with her husband ya? :jawdrop::P

i can even memorise what she will reply to u since u asked for her photo... she will say that she has posted the link somewhere in this forum... if u dunno, can search thru the forum coz she doesnt wanna repost dat again...

but dun bother to search thru the forum... coz NONE of us in this forum can actually rem that she did post dat!:wub: probably all of us are suffering from amnesia :jawdrop:

however, it's a miracle that she can keep reposting thousands of time of her LV stuff, her tall figure, her 5 digit jewellery, her expensve casual clothings etc :jawdrop:

i tink ALL people in this forum can memorise what she said already lah :lol:

Ops Air... soo sorry for not contributing to the topic for this post... just cant restrain myself to butt in and post something :P

Edited by Fifi

karen, u cant expect much from her since she is always stayin at home and only goes out with her husband ya? :P :P

i can even memorise what she will reply to u since u asked for her photo... she will say that she has posted the link somewhere in this forum... if u dunno, can search thru the forum coz she doesnt wanna repost dat again...

but dun bother to search thru the forum... coz NONE of us in this forum can actually rem that she did post dat!:lol: probably all of us are suffering from amnesia :lol:

however, it's a miracle that she can keep reposting thousands of time of her LV stuff, her tall figure, her 5 digit jewellery, her expensve casual clothings etc :P

i tink ALL people in this forum can memorise what she said already lah :lol:

Ops Air... soo sorry for not contributing to the topic for this post... just cant restrain myself to butt in and post something :P

Fifi...thanks for yr reply....its ok...at least yr reply is not repetitive....

issit? I did not noe tat...she eva posted the link in tis forum....Anyway I am quite new to tis forum...so

not sure whether she posted....anyway..I dun wish to waste my time and effort to search lor...I not SO FREE leh...in office need to do presentations and reports and lotsa of meeting...at home still need to keep the hse spick and span and sometimes need to do some cooking too...unlike some others...so free...dun nd to do anything...oni talk abt branded, stones and her expensive wear and fine dining (bt oni 1 place mentioned if I rmb correctly) :wub:

Hmm...tall ppl ALL are slim ppl....I wanna LAFF MAN! This is the joke of the era, I going to share it with my colleagues and friends tomorrow....wahahahahaha :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hahaha.....what kind of model leh? If it's those japalang model then forget it leh cos nothing to see or ogle about....must got those supermodel kind of bod, toned toned, fit fit one then qualify u know? Must those kind can stop traffic one leh....dun just tell me slim but not toned or skinny like pai goot or ba ba kind leh...this kind if moh ler can go home slp....*yawn* :jawdrop::lol::P

I can also memorise leh..I can even do summary ah... :P:lol::lol::P:P

me is 1.7m but body short short

when i wear normal jeans look like low-cut liao :wub::jawdrop:

can't fit into those short crotch type :~ :~

Hehe it's ok lah...none of us are perfect...I can't wear long crotch jeans or pants....will make me look very short...wait ppl think I alien :jawdrop:

My goodness, you really ought to learn some tact. It's very insensitive of you to say that :lol::P:P

opps! hope you dont misunderstand bcos i'm not referring about you. :P

of course, tall people also can be fat la. but shouldnt be as worst as short people. just my thoughts. :lol:

Fifi...thanks for yr reply....its ok...at least yr reply is not repetitive....

issit? I did not noe tat...she eva posted the link in tis forum....Anyway I am quite new to tis forum...so

not sure whether she posted....anyway..I dun wish to waste my time and effort to search lor...I not SO FREE leh...in office need to do presentations and reports and lotsa of meeting...at home still need to keep the hse spick and span and sometimes need to do some cooking too...unlike some others...so free...dun nd to do anything...oni talk abt branded, stones and her expensive wear and fine dining (bt oni 1 place mentioned if I rmb correctly) :wub:

Hmm...tall ppl ALL are slim ppl....I wanna LAFF MAN! This is the joke of the era, I going to share it with my colleagues and friends tomorrow....wahahahahaha :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

haiz, just dont want to mention too much otherwise "got problems" again. :lol:

i'm glad to share with you all but i guess you all arent interested too. haha. :P

Sigh, back to the real topic.

Actually quite a number of us are suffering from the "short body long legs" syndrome. I have seen my friends with this kind of body shape, wear skinny jeans and pair it with a longer top (the flow-ly kind). Matched with a pair of pointed 4 inch heels and a roomy bag, they look really gorgeous.

me cannot wear heels lah, the highest heel i've got is 2" nia

the roomy bag got to wait until i save enough money to buy my neverfull then can

guess i'll have to look out for flowy tops :wub::jawdrop:

Haha... the saga never ends....

I bought my only skinny jeans online but wore only once... Because its light purple, sometimes abit difficult to match...

Yah, peep toes, pointed heels are nice. Or ballet pumps.

Sigh, back to the real topic.

Actually quite a number of us are suffering from the "short body long legs" syndrome. I have seen my friends with this kind of body shape, wear skinny jeans and pair it with a longer top (the flow-ly kind). Matched with a pair of pointed 4 inch heels and a roomy bag, they look really gorgeous.

Sorry ha...the flow-ly kind issit the long ones tat are IN now? Sorry for my ignorance.

4 inch heels? I tink the highest I own is oni 2 and half inches.... :jawdrop:

Sorry ha...the flow-ly kind issit the long ones tat are IN now? Sorry for my ignorance.

4 inch heels? I tink the highest I own is oni 2 and half inches.... :P

Hehe I like to wear 4 inch heels too....actually I find that wearing heels helps to correct my posture...force me to stand up straight...cos if i wear flats, i tend to feel too comfortable and slouch...

I agree..wearing skinny jeans with those flowy tops, heels and a roomy bag very in now...:~

Actually nowadays those push carts' clothes not bad leh...some very nice....best is can bargain!! Hehe...

Edited by Air

hahahahaha...cant help laughing at some of the postings... entertaining. :dancingqueen:

anyway, abt the topic, i also bought one skinny jeans. After YEARS of not wearing jeans at all.

Din buy a very expensive one cos scare i will throw aside after wearing once.

It looks good.. according to my colleagues lar..

but i feel it is really hot..maybe already used to wearing skirt.

think only when the weather is cold then i will wear again..hehe :thumbs up:

realise tt i am oso quite outdated, so did a minor research on skinny jeans... sharing with all :dancingqueen:

First, SkinnyJeans® are made from classic denim but with a high nylon/elastane content. This gives them a ‘beefy’ strength to hold you in (no wimpy, gummy stretch here) and creates ‘Memory’—the jeans never stretch out, bag out or lose their shape. (You will not have to wash them every time you wear them.)

Second, the thighs are very 'scooped' out which drastically separates and slims the thighs and pushes the butt out creating a shapely silhouette.

Third, the inseams are drawn forward on the leg making it appear that there is less ‘real estate’ on the front of the leg.

Fourth, the non-stretch cotton pocketing is sewn through from seam to seam so it acts as a restraint holding the entire stomach area in.

Fifth, the fading and shading pattern on the jeans creates an optical illusion front and back that slims the leg. The inside and outside seams are darkened. The sides of the hips are darker so the hips appear narrower. The buttocks are faded slightly but darker on the hip seams and at the top of the thighs creating ‘shape’ and making the back of the legs look slimmer. The front of the leg is slightly faded down the middle making the leg appear longer. Additionally, we incorporate barely-visible whiskering above the natural leg break to make the leg appear longer.

Sixth, SkinnyJeans® come in a barely-boot cut and straight leg; these styles balance the shape of the leg making your thighs appear as slim as possible.

Seventh, the size, shape and placement of the pockets are solely to make the butt appear smaller and shapelier. There is no’ junk’ on the pockets; no designs that make the butt appear droopy or wide, or placement of the pocket so low on the thigh that it shortens the leg; no advertising for the designer and no flashing of price tags.

Eighth, SkinnyJeans® have a medium rise with contoured stretch waistband. No cleavage, no previously non-existent potbelly!

Wah Cornetto, thanks for the info! Like that dun buy skinny jeans also cannot liao....haha...anything that can make me look slim i will try.... :dancingqueen: