Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i believe the design u guys are talking abt are the captentry works..baroque only provide perspective for those customised capentry...

for my case, i was asked to review the drawings many times. if i din recall wrongly, i have so far rejected and asked my ID to redraw at least 2-3 times. not 1 drawing, but many of em. imo, design is a critical process which should be approved by the owner before they start to take measurements and begin construction...

for my personal case, after the redrawing, me and my wife finally decide on 1 set of drawings with 3 main colour theme. we even have to ask my ID to return and change 1 set of mosaic tiles which we have previously chosen becos of this newly decided colour theme. again, baroque changed the drawings for me. story dun end here, after letting my FS and parents see the colour theme, we decided to change the colour theme again. Again baroque are willing to do it for us and redraw for us to see again. Also, we have to change the mosaic tiles, this was duly done also

for my case very simple, dun start work, and i dun sign on the drawings until me and my wife are happy wif it....safer la..no disputes in future...... :)

personal opinion for sharing only :) cheers :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sorry to hear that from u... just want to find out from u... hv u pay the last 10% payment?

bec from ur case if u think that the workmanship is not good... the paint work is not good...

u must ask them to do some touch up and repaint for u... how can ask urself to accept all these...

must kan kan ask them to do one... u ask him lar... so u mean u want me to accept all these lousy work from u... or can always call his boss/manager to check with them...

the painting in my house also not really that good... but i had ask my ID to ask his man to come...

he did... and one side of my bedroom paint was totally uneven at all... i ask the man to see... he just told me... he will repaint the whole wall for me again... and he did...

then after hand over liao.. i then realise my kitchen glass door handle not in good condition..

told my ID when he bring someone to see my house... he say ok he will change it and he did...

hmm... therefore if u dont quite happy with the work... must ask them touch up... touch up...

Finally , wat I want to say is , not to simply to criticize them not good . I think it may b due to quality control not good enough or it may b due to the ID itself.

No doubt we have reading alot of good comments abt this co , but I always believe that there must few unhappiness / unstatifaction cases happened .

Good luck to u all ! :sport-smiley-004:

while i think i think... all of us here hv to get the right ID ...

bec if u get the right ID... work then can be done well...

if not... haiz...

therefore that time when i look for ID... i really read up the forum here...

to see which ID is good... bec a co hv some many ID... but not all may be good de lor...

like one of the co i look for last time... i ask for this ID but he is tie with his work and he pass

it to the other ID... i meet him up... but 1st meet i can only say bye bye to him... bec he really cant make it at all... while the one not free to meet up with me one... quite alots of people say he is good...

and when i look for ID i want to see their rank... also... hehehe... u know lar... higher rank one got more powerful and may get thing done better... those staff... must ask the top man also to approval one lor...

as for andy... he is not my id... really no comman on him...

cheers...

Eggtat , I think u should tell ur ID abt ur problems , I believe they sure will redo for u want la.

Like for my case , I have just finished my house renovation , of course there were some workmanship / job

not so good la , but when I tell my ID , she will just asked her man to redo for me .

So overall , my hubby quite statisfied with the house reno , especially with the price that we paid for . ;)

So , sometime u cant blame the ID , u didnt tell him ur unhappiness , he would not know ma.

ya... that why i ask him whether he got ask his ID to touch up... touch up anot... bec we pay for it... if not happy sure must let ID know what wrong lor... and if really not happy... why pay for the last payment... must let them touch up until u happy lor... my painting work... i as them to come down to touch up twice... and my neighbour who had the same ID as me... ask them to come down to touch up dont know how many time liao... more than 5 time... maybe 8 - 10 times... i also not so sure... but i know is more than 5 times... hehehe... they also must come down to touch up lor...

Dear All

Am new here.. :deal:

Just got a quotation from Mike on my 4rm resale flat. Beside the standard $19,888 resale package showed on his website, these are some of my additional add-ons. Kindly give me your feedback

Supply & Change new rubbish chute $180

Supply & apply solid plaster for whole unit $1,580

Supply & apply sealers for whole unit $250

Supply & install 10mm thick tempered glass shower screen @ master bathroom c/w swing door & L shaped handle $420

Design & fabricate full heigh wardrobe in laminated finish c/w swing doors (approx 9.5ft L) for master bedroom $2,090

Design & fabricate full heigh wardrobe in laminated finish c/w swing doors (approx 7ft L) for bedroom 2 area $1,540

Master bathroom area

Supply & install solid surface worktop as vanity top (approx 2.5ft L) $200

Design & fabricate suspended vanity cabinet in laminate finish (approx 2.5ft L) $250

Supply & installed bevelled edge mirror (approx 2.5ft L) $100

Thanks!

Hi you may want to bargain your custom wardrobe for $200 per ft..

Hi,

ANy comments on baroque so far? Would like to check anyone knows if there are any hidden cost in baroque's quotatin??

Hi galsparkle,

I'm using baroque for my new house now. My ID is Mike. So far I think still ok.

I'm now in the designing stage..

Hope that help! :notti:

just found this forum 2day and realized it really has a wealth of info! !!

just met Baroque today for the first time, ID Miko. she actually saw us on short notice and stayed all the way till 9pm to sort out our designs. seems quite ok and all that but was quite hesitant to provide drawings for me (unless i put a deposit).

anyway i insisted on seeing some drawings and she said she'll just quickly sketch out something in the end. anyone have any exp dealing with her? i keep seeing ppl here recommend mike but he wasn't there.

thanks for all the advice ppl! i've learnt so much here, will share all my exp to help others too :dunno:

FYI im doing an extensive renovation with a $35k budget for a resale 5 room A. other than baroque, i have visited A&D but wasn't too impressed. may just visit one more Intradesign.

I have tok to Robin of Baroque D'zign Pte Ltd... He since to be sincere and wanted to close my deal. But I still do not know how his masterpiece done by him, and also what about the workmanship and after sale service. Anyone here can give me some good advice on them?

just found this forum 2day and realized it really has a wealth of info! :wacko:

just met Baroque today for the first time, ID Miko. she actually saw us on short notice and stayed all the way till 9pm to sort out our designs. seems quite ok and all that but was quite hesitant to provide drawings for me (unless i put a deposit).

anyway i insisted on seeing some drawings and she said she'll just quickly sketch out something in the end. anyone have any exp dealing with her? i keep seeing ppl here recommend mike but he wasn't there.

thanks for all the advice ppl! i've learnt so much here, will share all my exp to help others too :unsure:

FYI im doing an extensive renovation with a $35k budget for a resale 5 room A. other than baroque, i have visited A&D but wasn't too impressed. may just visit one more Intradesign.

Hi there,

I am using Miko from Baroque too, i just gotten my resales 3 rooms flat. Initial quote was $26k then agreed at $23k include wiring and air-con but now she keeps adding cost in it, any advise?