Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, i'm new here. about to collect my keys to a new 4rm standard flat in these few mont, sourcing for id firm now.

got a quote from robin, $39k, kind of like his design, but the price a bit steep leh, how do you think? anyone work with him before? can pls share your experience?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i'm new here. about to collect my keys to a new 4rm standard flat in these few mont, sourcing for id firm now.

got a quote from robin, $39k, kind of like his design, but the price a bit steep leh, how do you think? anyone work with him before? can pls share your experience?

send u PM liao on my experience

my house was renovated by baroque recently , but using diff ID .

my comments are , in terms of service , still acceptable , i will give them 7 out of 10 .

For workmanship wise , I would say not really good . will give them 5 out of 10 .

The project not finished on time , 3 weeks delayed from the job schedule, and somemore I have to keep chasing them to finished the things .

For the design ideas , I would say nothing outstanding . I think It may be due to the price that we pay for .

so overall I have abit dissapointed with the renovation. :curse:

Hi I'm new too. Can PM me your ID?

Thanks!

Hi..

is there anyone here engage Baroque's electrician for electrical work? wat is the cost like for 5-rm flat, exclude purchase of light..i was being quoted at abt 2.8k (rough fig) and find it kinda ex... !! can anyone pls advise me?

thanks in advance

Hi All, I'm new here in this forum. But, I thought I must also share something about Baroque since my Executive Apartment was recently renovated and designed by their ID.

I must commend that this Interior Designer(ID) is fully committed right from the beginning till the end of the renovation. He is always on site supervising and ensuring that the designing plans are carried out as per the perspective drawings and in accordance to owner’s requirements. This left me hassle free with no worries throughout the entire renovation period.

Additionally, although the plan was to complete the renovation works in 6 weeks, the whole project was done in less than 5 weeks. More importantly, the renovation works and quality was never compromised and the end results were more than impressive.

I’m sure that there are many potential house owners out there looking forward to have their house renovated/designed by a reliable Interior Designer at an affordable cost/budget. As I do not wish any of them to suffer the same bad experience I had fourteen years ago, I felt responsible and compelled to share and recommend this Interior Designer. He is Mr Vincent M from Baroque D.zign & Build (Webpage: www.baroquedesign.com.sg).

Mr Vincent M (H/P: xxxx xxxx) is assuring and understanding in our needs, concept and requirements right from the beginning. Good recommendations and suggestions were always made to further enhance the beauty of the design, without much cost involved. With the total commitment in his work, I’m sure most owners would be glad to have their house interior designed and renovated by him without regrets, at an affordable cost.

I hereby wish that every house owners will have their home beautifully renovated and looking forward to have an enjoyable and warm home, especially after a long and tiring day!

Hi Vincent :(

Edited by JuzChris

pluto20,

ask for discount.. ... :notti:

LASH,

can show us some nice pics of ur reno...??? :P

jojokim11,

u can go to http://www.baroquedesign.com.sg/career.html for his contact no.

cheers... :notti:

Hi Lash, thanks for the info .....fyi my 5 room resale flat is currently under reno. My ID also Mr Vincent M from Baroque D.zign & Build. I agreed wat u hv mentioned above and like u, i wished to recommand a good ID for those who r really looking for one. For sure some of them here will accused us as friends, sales person or whatever to Mr Vincent M. So i think i better dun talk much ........ Like some of them said it is better to post pics rather than talk .. talk... talk. Dun wori, my hse reno will be finishing on 1st wk of Dec 07 or earlier .... i will post pics of my hse B4 and after reno .......... the rest is up to u all to believe. Thanks!

mine is done by Lawrence, my blog is in my signature =)

so far no regret. I am in my electrical works stage. I know nothing about electrical works, he educated me alot on my electrical points.eg.where the points should be place, whether the downlight shine on my console or not, the pros and cons of having a dining area hang light

I have a tile suppose to put in coins. When i ask the workers to dig up the tile, the workers is friendly

i have chosen my paint colour last week. Initially i wanted only 2 colours in my house. Lawrence suggested that i take more colours. He helped me added another 5 colours making total 7 colours in my house without extra cost. Not many ID will suggest u to add more colours right? (cos more colours more cost to some ID)

Mine is Lawrence Tan. Not sure how many Lawrence are there in Baroque.

i dont find any reason to feel regreted for my reno done by him. In fact was glad that my house is handled by him.

A picture shows a thousand words, see my blog for more pictures soon

Edited by Yang Guo

Not sure abt Lawrence... but my ID did put down the item that was done foc in the quote.

as for painting colour... i thought all the while bar give 7-8 colour

i think i use 8-9 colour in total... (if i'm not wrong...)

the quote sure hv put down how many colour u can use one

the best is choose those ID that is more senior...

bec those new one... have to ask those senior one for approval... :)

good luck to all ur reno.. :(

cheers...

yup mine was stated in the contract every single details too...the FOC items, the length of the carpentry etc

nowadays sign contract everything stated down clearly already, even in bridal package, everything also stated clearly !!