Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

anyone engaged their service recently?

still working with sunny. Just chose my paint and tiles last sunday.

he is quite patient and accommodative to our ideas

He thinks from an owner point of view >> wat shld be done, how it shld be done so that daily maintenance of the hse is easier, how the XXX can last longer, etc etc.

If u are like us>> no design or no idea BUT u want to be practical and value for money... i think this guy is the right choice (at least for us)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
still working with sunny. Just chose my paint and tiles last sunday.

he is quite patient and accommodative to our ideas

He thinks from an owner point of view >> wat shld be done, how it shld be done so that daily maintenance of the hse is easier, how the XXX can last longer, etc etc.

If u are like us>> no design or no idea BUT u want to be practical and value for money... i think this guy is the right choice (at least for us)

My house was done up by Baroque. I had e-mail Mxxe for a quotation to do my flooring. Despite several e-mails sent to him, he did not even bother to reply me even though he read my mails. should have the basic courtesy to tell him if he think that the project is too small for him to take.

Since he is so uninterested in the project, i am not bothered to send e-mails to him anymore.

Anyone has the contact for Sunny from baroque , heard kinda good comments for him

Sorry i am a new user but definitely not ghost haha!

Hmmm i have just emailed mike and not sure whether will he get back to me regarding the quote cos mine is also a small project

as i have read elsewhere saying he's prompt in replies. but now i have read here he nvr reply :unsure:

So any kind souls willing to pm me sunny contact?

Anyway any kind souls can comment.

cos i am taking a new flat from HDB but only doing minor things, should i hire a ID? cos even my flooring i use HDB ones...

TIA

Casse

Sunny has called me . Hah areally fast service....

Waiting for his email back on the breakdowns.

hi hope you hav a smooth reno, my place was done up by Baroque :) thou not handled by Sunny.

Cheers!

Lily

So is mike still around or he chooses his businesses?

is sunny that "GOOD"? better then mike?

was thinking of sending a mail to him to see if he is keen to build my "Atap" house.

So is mike still around or he chooses his businesses?

is sunny that "GOOD"? better then mike?

was thinking of sending a mail to him to see if he is keen to build my "Atap" house.

Yes he should still be around, each individual has each own strength, "good" or "bad" is very subjective..i personally feel.

More importantly is how u feel with each ID when u both meet up. The comfort level i feel is impt.

Jus my 2 cents.. :D

Sunny still hasnt got back to me on the quotations thru mail ,

Cos my flat actually still long lar..... so he say take ur time(so he haven do also) - which understandable cos who will entertain u when ur deal is so far away lols~~

Another ID actually emailed me -from baroque also -cant rem name:

i think on behalf of mike(which i think MIKE Pass down to his staff) ?? due to ? cos he stopped doing ? or because mine too small

I have just got a quote from Shawn. The price is OK to me, but just to make sure the workmanship.

My ID is from Baroque too.. but is Sunny (the std shld applies to all ID in baroque ba... i think)

my one is done by sunny.. not bad and very well design (minimum or easy to clean)

if u opting for Sunny, u can come over to my hse to c c

My ID is from Baroque too.. but is Sunny (the std shld applies to all ID in baroque ba... i think)

my one is done by sunny.. not bad and very well design (minimum or easy to clean)

if u opting for Sunny, u can come over to my hse to c c

Hi limck007,

care to share some of your house pic?

quite a few mixed comments for them

Hi limck007,

care to share some of your house pic?

quite a few mixed comments for them

sorry for the late reply... i was bz with work ..

for my experience with Sunny..

1) He is not pushy and he listen to our "ideas" and he will give us his opinions.

For e.g. there is one case that i want to change windows grill my whole house (4 rooms) cos the colour is old and they are 6+ yrs old liao.. But sunny told us that the $$ spent will be useless. He said "it is like tearing down 1 item (grille) and putting back another Similar design one".. hence he told me to change those who are really beyond repair one.. He got me a matching colour grills for them.

2) He reallly monitor and update me on the work progress..

i am one who like to get things done chop chop and with NECESSARY explaination.. not those long long explanations.. Sunny happen to suite my style of working. He will call me to give me updates on the big events or big problems that my hse have and once we settled down on the solution/design, he will do it ASAP.. (not drag them for a few days and forget.).. Damm efficient

3) the most impt one>> is that he allow me to extend my contract for 1 year.

i signed up with him in April 2009, after we got the keys. BUT because of work, i had to fly to China for 1 mth in Nov .. Thus renovation on Oct was push back to late Dec .. Then during Late dec, we find that it is pointless to start reno as CNY 2010 is in early FEB ==> if we start reno in Jan 2010, the workers work 3 weeks then have to rest for 1 -2 weeks for CNY.. Sunny mentioned that it will affect the progress and quality.. so never start.

MArch My wife and i were bz with work .. so NO go for reno :LOL. In the end, we decided to start MID april (FINALLY). IN the process, the reno work have to stop for 3 weeks in May as i had to go overseas for work. End of the day, the reno work was completed b4 the "ghost mth"

TOTAL >> i dragged the contract for 1 year... i think RARELY got ID will be so good to let clients drag so long b4 starting work ....Hence i am quite grateful that my ID allows us to start at OUR CONVENIENT timing (not his).

for the infor, i am just speaking from my personal experience .

My renovation link is BELOW... take a look for proof

If you need a good ID and u dont know one, i ill strongly recommend my ID (sunny).. if you need his contact, just pm me or sms me@ 98288336 or email me >> limck007@gmail.

For new-hse owners if u are looking for Any other lobangs/ help, just let me know.. i try to see if i can help =D

Hi!

Anyone here engage Mike as their ID? I would like to see some of his works before i can decide. I also need to find out the experience having choosing Baroque as their ID.