Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redbottle

Is Ur Plasma/lcd Wall-mounted Or On Swivel Stand?

is ur plasma/LCD wall-mounted or on swivel stand?

what are ur reasons for choosing wall-mounting or on swivel stand?

Edited by redbottle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mine is mounted on the feature wall that can be rotated 360 degree

why ? so that we still can watch TV when we are in the dining room / platform or when we are in the living room :P

swivel: easy access to the in/out put ports behind the TV and can swivel left or right. can turn it to face the dining when having dinner.

wall mounted cannot swivel. but can save space on yr tv console. and neater too.

the decision depends on yr lifestyle. ( i had a tough decision to make but now decided to have it on the swivel stand :P

Mine is wall mounted... Wall mounted because if you need to keep a 50 inch Plasma on a TV console, you need to attach two wire strings from the back of the TV to the wall in order to keep it secure from toppling over..

Would have looked kinda wierd,, hence opted for getting it wall mounted.... free wall bracket and installation... and you get the entire TV console top for some other use :notti:

ours are wall mounted as well !!

mine will be on swivel.. as we have the motorised swivel stand.. was thinking not to waste it.. and plasma is heavier than lcd... so didnt want to take the risk of mounting on feature wall.. now can save $$ on feature wall.. haha