Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, anyone got cheap and good ID. I understand in tis world where cheap and good stuff. Cos I'm being cheated by some bastard on my money which I save for buying hse. So, have no choice but to get a cheap and good renovator to do my hse. Alot of ID quote to do my 3rm flat at ard 30K plus including carpentry, but my budget is only 25k cos i still need to buy furniture and electrical stuff. Anyone can enlighten me

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, anyone got cheap and good ID. I understand in tis world where cheap and good stuff. Cos I'm being cheated by some bastard on my money which I save for buying hse. So, have no choice but to get a cheap and good renovator to do my hse. Alot of ID quote to do my 3rm flat at ard 30K plus including carpentry, but my budget is only 25k cos i still need to buy furniture and electrical stuff. Anyone can enlighten me

Hi Babykoh,

i would recommend you look for my ID, bt jus to let you know in advance..his quote wouldnt b the cheapest bt he will try to help you save cost. At the quoting state my ID did try to work within my budget, bt at the same time he will put in the designer item to let u chose. Overall we are happy to work with him so far. Hmm..bt as yours is a resale i dont know hw much hacking wil actually cost, but i guess your budget seems fessible. Or mayb you would like to try a contractor instead, their quote will be abt 20% lower den ID lor. Let me know if you need his contact. :P