Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Then they should setup a proper stall with license.

Ai... sometimes we have to be empathy. Got hair who wants to be monk? I wish I can kanna the 5 million TOTO tommorw, then don't need to slope for a living and out of the life rat race.... :bangwall:

But still they are wrong to dump there! :dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also don't wana to be racist but I discovered that most ppl who hang their clothes outside are malays and indians...their religion doesn't allow them to hang clothes inside the house or what?!? :dribble:

Touching on religion is very insensitive no matter how much you support your every sentence with "don't wana to be racist"... somehow it just shows otherwise.

Ai... sometimes we have to be empathy. Got hair who wants to be monk? I wish I can kanna the 5 million TOTO tommorw, then don't need to slope for a living and out of the life rat race.... :bangwall:

But still they are wrong to dump there! :bangwall:

If they are able to buy a flat instead of renting one, their financial should be ok.

The govt does help the poor income group.

The 5 million TOTO is tonight! I'm not greedy, got win also happy.

But have to talk to them, use "law" if necessary lor cos like this not hygiene to the neighbour and with this habit, how hygiene can their catering business be?

If they are able to buy a flat instead of renting one, their financial should be ok.

The govt does help the poor income group.

The 5 million TOTO is tonight! I'm not greedy, got win also happy.

But have to talk to them, use "law" if necessary lor cos like this not hygiene to the neighbour and with this habit, how hygiene can their catering business be?

If I kanna the 5 million, I will buy the neightbour of Air a laundry rack, Conetto some green plants, cabinets, children bicycle and a rubbish trashes bin . All new put outside so now no complaint from everybody ah. :bangwall:

If I kanna the 5 million, I will buy the neightbour of Air a laundry rack, Conetto some green plants, cabinets, children bicycle and a rubbish trashes bin . All new put outside so now no complaint from everybody ah. :bangwall:

8| If I kena 5milllion, i dun mind buy 6 tek kohs as a gift for my neighbour, dun say those bamboo ones, steel ones i also buy! :bangwall:

If I kanna the 5 million, I will buy the neightbour of Air a laundry rack, Conetto some green plants, cabinets, children bicycle and a rubbish trashes bin . All new put outside so now no complaint from everybody ah. 8|
If I kena 5milllion, i dun mind buy 6 tek kohs as a gift for my neighbour, dun say those bamboo ones, steel ones i also buy!

wah so generous all of you!:bangwall:

me kena toto....first thing to do - MIGRATE liao!:bangwall:!

touching on religion is more than just abt race.. in fact religion and race are 2 diff matters altogether... indians can be hindu or christians, so u are in actual fact saying that hinduism or christianity dont allow them to hang their clothes inside? another e.g. malays are generally muslims but there are also indian muslims or even chinese who are muslims, so if next time u happen to see chinese who put their clothes outside, then they must be muslims since muslim religion say cannot hang clothes outside? I thk its best to stay away from tcouhing on religion or even race. Its not nice to start stereotyping certain races/religions bcos there is no hard facts or figures to substanciate these claims..

I hv had my fair share of neighbours who hang their clothes outside, who hv like a jungle outside their homes and not all are indian or malays.. what i can say is that grouping them together with those who have had kampong experience would be more approriate as these behaviours are typical of their way of living back in the kampung days... maybe when our kids grow up, these kind of behaviour will get lesser since the number of people who hv ever stayed in the kampung is getting lesser by the day...

Touching on religion is very insensitive no matter how much you support your every sentence with "don't wana to be racist"... somehow it just shows otherwise.

let me clarrify myself in stands, I support Jaren and disgusted witht he rbbish.

:notti::bangwall::notti: I believe reporting to the authority will help. But sometimes come to think of it, your neightbour may be relying on this bussiness to make a living. So we may 断人生路,please be kind and educate them. God bless.

if they r considerate, i wont mind... pple oso need to earn a living... wat if the affected person fall sick, who going to cover his medical.. as you all know nowaday medical fees veri exp... some of them located veri far away from the chute, or maybe wont even passby the chute area unless need to throw rubbish so they wont know the situation i'm facing... somemore those insects will go to the nearest hse to look for food... hence, my unit will be the first one to get raided...

halfway typing the message, a neighbour of mine throw her rubbish outside again... Haiz...

Dunno seems tat not oni one practicing it tat way... but once i saw a guy pushing market trolley to throw the rubbish outside the chute... and worse still, their seems to be alot everyday... practically throw at least 1 carton a day... juz imagine the household can use up 1 litre of cooking per day... shouldnt be normal cooking...

btw my unit is not facing the lift... its on the right side of the chute area...

acutally the cleaner did wash the area almost everyday, but will be the same the next day... pity him sia!:sport-smiley-003: i really cant tolerate le, juz move in for around 1mth+, alreadly got poops outside my doorway 3 times... dunno whether izzt belong to stray cats or someone's pet...

still considering whether to complian to TC coz dun wan to worsen the relationship between neighbour... i think those pple still think tat they actually in the kampong or maybe longang... sorri to sarcastic... lol

If I were u, I will observe another 1 month or so and write to Town Council to complain.

I ever write to Town Council to complain abt my unit upstairs in my previous house pouring curry

out of their kitchen window and dirty my laundry!

And another time to complain abt wet mops from 3 units up.

For the curry case, I did go up and confront them and they still can deny though I still can smell

curry from their doorstep and I tell straight at their face tat I wil lodge a complaint!

I tink TC tok action and since then no issue. For my case, I tink it is v obvious whom complain

right? For your case, still ok. Dun tink TC wil go tel yr neighbour "Yr next door neighbour, unit

no. # **-*** complain abt u" right? Tat is 2 unprofessional!

mi oso cant stand dirtiness & dusts... but if its cause by reno, as long as the owner clean up their mess after tat can le... somemore i got allegy to dust... so practically i would do a spring cleaning every weekend which include corridors...

btw is it illegal to do major cooking at hm.. i mean those meant for hm businesses???

I tink they need a license for doing biz at home right? including "salon" biz at home..

Else, if they got complained, sure kena!

I also don't wana to be racist but I discovered that most ppl who hang their clothes outside are malays and indians...their religion doesn't allow them to hang clothes inside the house or what?!? :thumbs up:

Air....no leh...my neighbours whom hang their laundry outside are Chinese leh....

Instead the Malay and Indian family over the other side did not hang anything outside,

their corridor super clean one wor! Me suay la.... :bangwall:

Then they should setup a proper stall with license.

Stall need rental, house dun nd....And some rental fee are really sky high....

Bt still, if they wanna do biz at home, they should not affect their neighbours and

environment...

Air....no leh...my neighbours whom hang their laundry outside are Chinese leh....

Instead the Malay and Indian family over the other side did not hang anything outside,

their corridor super clean one wor! Me suay la.... ;)

Stall need rental, house dun nd....And some rental fee are really sky high....

Bt still, if they wanna do biz at home, they should not affect their neighbours and

environment...

Then I also suay lor...kena this kinda of neighbours !! ;)

I also don't wana to be racist but I discovered that most ppl who hang their clothes outside are malays and indians...their religion doesn't allow them to hang clothes inside the house or what?!? !!

erm, not all malays and indians are like that lor. some of them are quite considerate too. it depends very much on individual habits. but all our neighbours are chinese. ;)