Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Soap94

Bill of sale template

Hey guys, I am planning to sell a lot of unnecessary stuff from my closet. Do you know is there an app which helps to generate bill of sale? I've also heard PayPal can do that, is that true?  

PS: I found a good solution

A bill of sale is a legal document that records the sale of a boat and transfers ownership from the seller to the buyer. Here are the steps to generate a bill of sale:

1. Download a bill of sale template: You can find free bill of sale templates online that are specific to boats or watercraft. Choose a template that is valid in your state or country. You can easily do it from https://billofsaletemplates.us/

2. Fill in the details: Enter the details of the boat, such as make, model, year, hull identification number (HIN), and registration number. Include the purchase price and any terms of the sale, such as a deposit or payment schedule.

3. Identify the parties involved: Include the names, addresses, and contact information of the buyer and seller. Make sure to include the date of the sale and the location of the transaction.

Edited by Soap94

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, PayPal allows you to do so however it doesn't look that professional as alternative services which are specialized in issuing these documents. Do you need any further support with that?

Yup, agree with you. It might not be a good solution thou. Check my main post, I have found a good approach on how to do it. 

Edited by Soap94