Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Jumbo Flats

hihi

beside the MOP, what are the procedure for buying / selling jumbo flats?

do we need 4 names or 2 names to buy one jumbo ? can we sell the 2 flats separately ?

Edited by tweetie76

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hihi

beside the MOP, what are the procedure for buying / selling jumbo flats?

do we need 4 names or 2 names to buy one jumbo ? can we sell the 2 flats separately ?

hi

I don't know about the jumbo flats which were previously two units but there are many big EA/jumbo units in Woodlands and Yishun area which are listed as one flat .. the area can go up to 192 sqm...

Mine was 172 sqm...

hi

I don't know about the jumbo flats which were previously two units but there are many big EA/jumbo units in Woodlands and Yishun area which are listed as one flat .. the area can go up to 192 sqm...

Mine was 172 sqm...

mm..i am looking at central area..those 2unit of 3 rm converted jumbo..actually i wanted to stay on my own, but pil got no plc to stay so go to buy one house for them..they nvr own a house b4.

anybody in similar situation as me? :(

wah those are selling at a PREMIUM now leh

think hong lim got one looking at $600+k :(:dunno:

not easy to find this kind of units coz very little pple want to sell

if i'm not wrong, this kind of jumbo (not those two four or five room combined) is sold as a normal flat

as long as you form the proper family nucleus, one owner also can :(

mm..i am looking at central area..those 2unit of 3 rm converted jumbo..actually i wanted to stay on my own, but pil got no plc to stay so go to buy one house for them..they nvr own a house b4.

anybody in similar situation as me? :(

if they never own a place before, not possible to get 2 new units near each other?

sorry, not too clear about your family situation .. but like applefreak said, those are very rare and very exp...

btw, applefreak, someone else in the forum got a unit like that right? i vaguely remember something abt 2 kitchens... maybe can ask him...

I've a friend who bought a flat and later convinced the neighbour to sell them theirs as well...and her parents bought them and they knocked down... guess she was lucky... all the best for your search! :dunno:

Edited by christinetan

If it is already a jumbo flat, you can buy and sell like any other flat.

If you intend to buy your neighbour's unit to make a jumbo flat, then you have to go to HDB to apply for permission to convert the unit. Once you have the permission, then you can buy over your neighbour's unit.

If it is already a jumbo flat, you can buy and sell like any other flat.

If you intend to buy your neighbour's unit to make a jumbo flat, then you have to go to HDB to apply for permission to convert the unit. Once you have the permission, then you can buy over your neighbour's unit.

well, i intend to buy jumbo flat.but i m not sure how many owner must there be ? later, maybe can consider to sell off one of the unit when it has reach MOP

Dun think u can sell off one of the unit, cos jumbo = 2 in 1.

So have to sell off the whole unit. You better check with HDB on this...

If you intend not to hack to make it a whole unit, then you don't have to get 2 unit side by side. Just get a unit for yourself, and a unit for your pil in the same area.

well, i intend to buy jumbo flat.but i m not sure how many owner must there be ? later, maybe can consider to sell off one of the unit when it has reach MOP

Jumbo by definition means one big unit.

Dun think u can sell off one of the unit, cos jumbo = 2 in 1.

So have to sell off the whole unit. You better check with HDB on this...

If you intend not to hack to make it a whole unit, then you don't have to get 2 unit side by side. Just get a unit for yourself, and a unit for your pil in the same area.

raincole

my pil has no CPF, no CASH..how can they buy ? dun think they can take bank loan..cos both >60yr..look like i hv got no choice :)

Hi hi,

confirm cannot. That's HDB's answer when we wanted to sell one of my parent's 3+3 unit.

Hi hi,

confirm cannot. That's HDB's answer when we wanted to sell one of my parent's 3+3 unit.

hi dizzy

so your parents jumbo flat is under 2 name or 4 names ? so it's consider as one flat now?

hi dizzy

so your parents jumbo flat is under 2 name or 4 names ? so it's consider as one flat now?

Hi tweetie!

under 2 names: my dad and mum. considered as 1 flat so cannot split again :thumbs up: My parents wanted to sell one because all of us are married, and they din want to maintain such a big flat.

We enquired at hdb, answer is no. I think there is also info on hdb.gov, but I cannot find it now. Wait, I go for lunch first, will post the link later!

Cheers,

Hi tweetie!

under 2 names: my dad and mum. considered as 1 flat so cannot split again :yamseng: My parents wanted to sell one because all of us are married, and they din want to maintain such a big flat.

We enquired at hdb, answer is no. I think there is also info on hdb.gov, but I cannot find it now. Wait, I go for lunch first, will post the link later!

Cheers,

Hi tweetie, sorry I cannot find the link already. They could have removed it !!