Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bernice

Chinese Tong Shu

Hi all,

Need some help, anyone can check for me from tong shu suitable to An-Sheng (to settle the sheng at home?) after 23Sep onwards should be fine. Thanks alot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Need some help, anyone can check for me from tong shu suitable to An-Sheng (to settle the sheng at home?) after 23Sep onwards should be fine. Thanks alot!

need your element. if it's a buddha/bodhisvattva...then choose any good dates will do.

what is element? can guide me along? Thanks in advance. I am getting Tua Bei Gong.

28 sept friday. Gold Day - but no good to goats.

opps... me goat leh

me goat, hubby monkey. Thanks alot!

haiz...any available day?

23 sept - wood, no good to tiger

25 sept - water, no good to dragon

8 oct - fire, no good to snakes

thanks... i think above dates is good enough already! now looking altar.. thinking whether to custom made or buy off the shelf.

there is one furniture shop in geylang 30 something lorong....cant remember. can only remember it's opposite lorong 40 or 38 or 36.... cheap and good.

but me end up fixing a concrete shelve due to space contraints.

there are 2 shops selling altars at rochor centre.. i got mine there... quite cheap and nice... and go and see... if you have more budget to spend, the shop besides Guan Yin Temple at Rochor also have.. but think they import from Taiwan or sth... mega exp...