Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi anybody care to share their experience with four season catering? I also thinking to use them for the house warming. The starter price looks quite cheap. not sure for the service n the quantity of the food though...

now my turn to be undecided

never engaged caterer before

first time for house warming lunch

prefer to have chinese/local food. no need to have halal

about 100 pax total, will need them to serve food twice, once at about 1pm, another round for 2-3hours later

please recommend, thank you

When hiring a caterer for your event please check recent references to make sure you are hiring a quality caterer. Professional caterers also reduce your food liability as they adhere to strict state standards for caterers whereas if you cater your own event, you are personally liable for any food borne illnesses.

Yup just got the catering from EmpireFood yesterday for my office. Everyone seems pleased, esp my boss never nag liao. Hahaa.. Now waiting for my 5%

Has anyone tried Empire Food Catering food? Many many people are looking at them on FoodLine.sg! Thinking of ordering from them for my next week's office party.

Elsie Kitchen buffet came just 2 hours ago. Everyone including my manager like it, especially the sambang goreng. Now waiting for my 5% cash back from foodline.

Try GoodTimes next time, if you dun mind smaller caterers. I tried their catering twice as a guest, the food tasted quite nice to most of us.

Elsie Kitchen buffet came just 2 hours ago. Everyone including my manager like it, especially the sambang goreng. Now waiting for my 5% cash back from foodline.

Edited by SummerX

I just had my housewarming last sat and i ordered from Eatz Catering. Feedback from my relatives and frieds are all thumbs up. :good:

www.eatzcatering.com

Hihi,

Just joined this forum to ask something. hope people here can advice. Thanks.

Just saw GoodTimes catering, did anyone order this before? The reviews of it on FoodLine.sg seems pretty good. I am planning to order for my company's quarterly buffet. Anyone else have any idea if the food is indeed good?

Thanks thanks.

Thinking of ordering from Elsie's kitchen for my new year party. Anyone has ordered from them before?

Well yeah, I ordered Elsie kitchen for xmas from the foodline website u recommended in this thread in dec. :good: Pretty good..

Actually I tried them for a company function a yr or two back, had a good impression so tried it for my own event this time. :)

I just used them for my housewarming recently :) Service was good and price reasonable :-)

The only complaint was the food turned bad really fast...one of the vegetable dishes turned bad in 4 hours time...and some of my guests were late so they ended up eating sourish veggies...which I didn't even realise until I tasted it myself! :(

Haven't got that experience before. My events normally ard 2hours plus.

But 4 hours is pretty long to leave food exposed, in my opinion.

=)