Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelwrath

Buffet Caterer

In the end, I ordered Yeh Lai Siang from FoodLine.sg for my company's new year party.

Their food is just okay, service not too bad, but since they are cheap, Yeh Lai Siang is definitely value for money. Boss didn't mind though.

The best part is I got the 5% rebate from FoodLine.sg into my bank account. :) Will share with a few of my co-colleagues.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Not sure if anyone tried Casserole.

Price is average but food is pretty good in my opinion.

They are used by my office quite often when we cater for events and for visitors also coz they are halal certified. I used them for my wedding.

I just used them for my housewarming recently :) Service was good and price reasonable :-)

The only complaint was the food turned bad really fast...one of the vegetable dishes turned bad in 4 hours time...and some of my guests were late so they ended up eating sourish veggies...which I didn't even realise until I tasted it myself! :(

Not sure if anyone tried Casserole.

Price is average but food is pretty good in my opinion.

They are used by my office quite often when we cater for events and for visitors also coz they are halal certified. I used them for my wedding.

Hi Rdnest, glad to hear some good comments on Yeh Lai Siang. I had just placed an order from Yeh Lai Siang for this sunday but I need some assurance. How is their portion? If I got about 55 pax eating how much portion do I have to order? Thanks in advance.

Hi Happyhouseowner,

Wondering whatz your feedback for Yeh Lai Siang?

Can share?

Thanks!

Day

Hi All

Anymore ordered from Yeh Lai Siang recently? Can give review on:

1) food freshness

2) shirting - faded/torn/dirty?

3) punctuality

Thanks!

Yea. Heard abit about Liang Food's bad service too. Bad. Lucky I didn't order from them.

Actually, I tried to order online from liang food catering a few days back.. but they rejected my order saying the menu not avail for dec.. zzz. No indication of it on the website. They said haven update.. Dec is next week.. DUH!

And then I asked what menu is avail for dec.. and they sent me a 21 page word doc!! Telling it's due to their "5 stages of pricing" for Dec.. @_@

Ok, No thanks.

act i wont recommend Liang Food. I took their $285 - 30pax buffet ($9.50 each).

i was real glad that i had only 20+ guests, cos the food was hardly enough.

do be advised that their dishes portion will only be HALF of the standard buffet tray.

After the event, i emailed them to feedback but it was not replied at all.

will not patronise them again.

I haven't try it myself yet :P; BUT... I just ordered a package from them this afternoon. Looking forward to my 5%. Hahaahahahaaaa

Guys, latest update. Just got the 5% from FoodLine.sg. :)

Thanks for sharing. Do you know when and how foodline return the cash back to the customer?

I haven't try it myself yet :P; BUT... I just ordered a package from them this afternoon. Looking forward to my 5%. Hahaahahahaaaa

Just chanced upon a website, and I thought it will be a good site to share.

FoodLine.sg - It has 98% of Singapore's catering services, and you can use it to compare package prices of each caterers. You can find Vegetarians, Wedding, Tea Receptions, etc.

What I like about them is that, you can even get 5% cash back when you decide to order the packages from them. Pretty amazing huh.

Their website is here: http://www.foodline.sg.

Thanks for sharing. Do you know when and how foodline return the cash back to the customer?

Just chanced upon a website, and I thought it will be a good site to share.

FoodLine.sg - It has 98% of Singapore's catering services, and you can use it to compare package prices of each caterers. You can find Vegetarians, Wedding, Tea Receptions, etc.

What I like about them is that, you can even get 5% cash back when you decide to order the packages from them. Pretty amazing huh.

Their website is here: http://www.foodline.sg.

Edited by yumyummmy