Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry_pear

Lai's Modern Classic Home

Hi Strawberry pear, nice bathroom and nice colours chosen! Just wondering what is your rough cost just to reno exclude appliances & soft finishings?

hello lovie, all in all just for reno around 39k cos this includes constructing of glass study room and lots of carpentry...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
this amt is inclusive of all my appliances and the soft furnishings...soooo all in all, its a really comfy figure cos we are changing all of our at least 30 year old furniture.

as for the window grills, its by hdb so, maybe can ask those in hdb?

Wow! what a nice view you had.! Isn't it a waste to have a full height windows block by the half done ugly grill? I believe it can be taken out. No problem. Today tampered glass is more strong as comparable to metal.

Wow.... your carpark rooftop garden must be on a HIGH floor in order for you to get a seaview like this?

Ya lar very nice view hor.What aA waste if the grill block the view. Just like spending so much in buying a unit in high floor still :dunno:

common bath mixer/tap and sink:

P1020508.jpg

Hey how much did ur common bath mixer/tap cost?

I'm looking for the same tap but the short one.

Yours is mounted on solid top ya?

Mine will be mounted on the sink itself...u know how much they sell the shorter one?

Hey how much did ur common bath mixer/tap cost?

I'm looking for the same tap but the short one.

Yours is mounted on solid top ya?

Mine will be mounted on the sink itself...u know how much they sell the shorter one?

hihi bethel, i bought my mixer from *** and it was at a discounted price of 80.00 and yes it will be mounted onto solid top. i'm not sure if they have a shorter one but do check it out at lookz

hihi bethel, i bought my mixer from *** and it was at a discounted price of 80.00 and yes it will be mounted onto solid top. i'm not sure if they have a shorter one but do check it out at lookz

Oh *** and lookz are 2 different stores ah?

So i guess i have to go to both and check.

Btw what brand is this mixer? Do they carry their own in-house brand?

Coz i saw the 'krisroz' brand mixer that looks exactly the same as yours but it has black lines on the handle. Can't see from the pic if yours has the black stripes.

But the Krisroz one is selling at $150 at Hoe Kee!!

Edited by Bethel

Oh *** and lookz are 2 different stores ah?

So i guess i have to go to both and check.

Btw what brand is this mixer? Do they carry their own in-house brand?

Coz i saw the 'krisroz' brand mixer that looks exactly the same as yours but it has black lines on the handle. Can't see from the pic if yours has the black stripes.

But the Krisroz one is selling at $150 at Hoe Kee!!

mine doesn't have any black lines and its total stainless steel so its heavier and more resistant to scratches. will check the brand of the mixer and let u know.

mine doesn't have any black lines and its total stainless steel so its heavier and more resistant to scratches. will check the brand of the mixer and let u know.

It's ok..don't hv to chk brand for me...

I went down to Lookz & *** on Saturday.

Realised that the one u got is different from the one i wanted. I wanted one with a larger handle.

Couldn't find it at both shops.

End up buying this one at Genova for $145!! But i sure am happy abt this mixer!!

Took a long time to find this design!!

T_8218.jpg

Edited by Bethel

It's ok..don't hv to chk brand for me...

I went down to Lookz & *** on Saturday.

Realised that the one u got is different from the one i wanted. I wanted one with a larger handle.

Couldn't find it at both shops.

End up buying this one at Genova for $145!! But i sure am happy abt this mixer!!

Took a long time to find this design!!

T_8218.jpg

This looks good and better than the strawberry_pear one. As hers has a sharp angle that look like a blade. Just like a knife pointing at you when you are doing washing. :)

Bad feng shui.. lousy design 8|

wah, i like your dining table......

btw, TPY...you got something against strawberry_pear izit??? first say the grilles spoil the view, now say the tap like a knife...

wah, i like your dining table......

btw, TPY...you got something against strawberry_pear izit??? first say the grilles spoil the view, now say the tap like a knife...

Opps. My honest view turns into something against good. Btw do you agree in the point, grill do block the nice view and from a certain angle the tap do looks like a knife? This is good will from me but articulate it in a wrong manner, if possible change it. :yamseng:

Opps. My honest view turns into something against good. Btw do you agree in the point, grill do block the nice view and from a certain angle the tap do looks like a knife? This is good will from me but articulate it in a wrong manner, if possible change it. :rofl:

Oh dear...just a tap only leh..also can look like knife... :(

I feel that her tap looks quite ok and i would hv bought the same tap also if i couldn't find my dream tap...

Anyway, it's strawberry_pear's tap, and what is most impt is how she views it and what she choose to believe in... !!

I'm quite sure she's not superstitious...

You are what you think, negative thoughts won't do us any good so choose to think on the bright side and cut off all negative thoughts! :notti:

This looks good and better than the strawberry_pear one. As hers has a sharp angle that look like a blade. Just like a knife pointing at you when you are doing washing. :unsure:

Bad feng shui.. lousy design :dribble:

...dun see anything wrong with strawberry_pear's tap. it's individual preference and if u feel that it's really that bad, u might want to keep your remarks to yourself..rather than hurting ppl with your "sensible" thought...

This looks good and better than the strawberry_pear one. As hers has a sharp angle that look like a blade. Just like a knife pointing at you when you are doing washing. :dunno:

Bad feng shui.. lousy design :)

Hey TPY

I noticed that you like to post unkind comments on other people's blog. Please bear in mind that this is Strawberry's blog and what she is publishing is what she likes and has bought/ done for her house. If you Do NOT like what she has bought or done for her house, please DO NOT come in to see her blog anymore.

What she bought and whether you like it or not is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. So you are not welcomed to crticise about other's tastes here. If you really need to criticise or publish your unkind comments, please do so elsewhere.

I am speaking on behalf of a friend who is feeling extreme stress from all your unnecessary comments. Please be more considerate.

Thank you.