Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny79

Any Good Id To Recommend

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi cbearai,

Am engaged Ben as my id frm Summit Design Studio, me hv post some pic of my carpentry works at Summit Design thread. Am really impress wif the design n the workmanship, hope u guys r as lucky as me.

Hi, care to share yr id contacts. Thks...

Hi,

can PM me the ID list too?

Thanks.

Hi to all,

AM new here. Trying to find good ID to do up my resale EA flat in Sembawang. All help needed for us..totally blur blur. Dun wan to kana cheated. So far have 3 quotes from U home, Koong Yee and Luck Ann. I need more as the 2 former so EX! Just bare minimum for our house so as to safe cost for now. Thanks heaps for the PM list :) God bless have a good day

Hi to all,

AM new here. Trying to find good ID to do up my resale EA flat in Sembawang. All help needed for us..totally blur blur. Dun wan to kana cheated. So far have 3 quotes from U home, Koong Yee and Luck Ann. I need more as the 2 former so EX! Just bare minimum for our house so as to safe cost for now. Thanks heaps for the PM list :) God bless have a good day

Will recommend my ID-Darren from PLush Living. Find him very honest and professional. I am also doing bare minimum for my house and he is still very helpful. From the few meetings we had with him, he is always sharing alot of ideas and information. Really a very experienced guy. He is very also professional and only recommend what is required.

Hi guys,

Million thanks n grateful to 'Hamdan' frm Summit Design thread for recomanding a good Id to us, hv a very good experience n impression wif Ben. He's really patience n listen to wat we needs, he really even taken time to bring me & my hb to view afew of his job site which is done up to show the standard of thier workmanship, me & my hb very impressed wif the workmanship, really good n nice... :good:. As one of the job site is yr hse 'Hamdan', its design concept of yr hse looks more nicer than the photo u upload in the thread. Will b signing up wif Ben when we finalise up everything, his quote is resonable meet up to our budget n click pretty well wif him and felt that our work would b in safe hand by him. :yamseng: PM me guys, if wan the contacts.

Rgds,

Mapple

Hi Silver88,

can i have the ID list too? Thank you very muchie!

Went around to several IDs aready...head big big now...hehe

Hi Silver88,

can i have the ID list too? Thank you

I am getting my key this friday, second appointment. Can you PM me your list of recommended ID too. i am looking for a good ID now. thanks

call MOMO - or email pam@momo.com.sg - she surely will be a good help to your new home. Check out the website - momo.com.sg :paint:

i just did the handover from my ID, Alex from Summit Design...can go Summit's thread...ive posted some pics in there...

what i did like most pple is to get several quotations from the recommended IDs in renotalk (was quite disgusted with some of them whose face changed after u rejected them, so much for professionalism. to think that they are one of the top few recommended ones).... found that Alex's quotation is very reasonable and value for money...most importantly..his followup is always very prompt. u can count on him to make sure things get done.

happy reno-ing! :)