Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Panasonic Inverter Fridge, Anyone?

the electricity consumption is directly related to the nett capacity and the numbers of time you open the door lah. nothing to do with the numbers of doors......and different engine also have different power consumption too, even under the same brand. Usually the free standing one is more power consumption, i dunno why lah, but its size is just too HUGE for normal HDB, you need to spare at least 1.2-1.5 meter in width to handle these giant fridges......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

think i have the prices on hand liao, going to tekan audio house and see if they can offer even better price hehe.......if not will get from everjoint lah, anybody joining me? :D

HongLiang quoted $880....haven't negotiated with them yet. Everjoint $868 confirm? i forgot to ask them about the fridge yesterday.....coz they kept pushing me for Hitachi washer lol!

HongLiang quoted $880....haven't negotiated with them yet. Everjoint $868 confirm? i forgot to ask them about the fridge yesterday.....coz they kept pushing me for Hitachi washer lol!

So which washer u getting? I am still thinking maybe Bosch or Lux. But fridge most likely the Pana one.

getting Sharp 115, coz of the holeless tub. can't get Daewoo in SG. :dunno:

Tingshen i saw daewoo in gaincity AMK but nor sure if it's holeless

btw it is true that for holeless one the clothes will be as clean as hole WM? as water is only drain at the bottom for sharp?

i also saw Audio House selling Daewoo, but I dunno if they are really the holeless tub one, will go down Audio House to verify later :dunno:

but they are front loader if i'm not wrong.....

Tingshen i saw daewoo in gaincity AMK but nor sure if it's holeless

btw it is true that for holeless one the clothes will be as clean as hole WM? as water is only drain at the bottom for sharp?

I went down to Gaincity AMK but there is no Daewoo leh....anyway, their price sux big time. the dunno what manager came out and told me a long list of bullsh*t about price matching blah blah blah, he could just tell me, "sorry, we do not match price". Waste of my time actually. Even the sales doing demo on the TV also got limited knowledge.....I think the uncles in HongLiang are much knowledgeable than them....kns lah, GainCity is just trying to "ACT" highclass only......

Just paid full to HongLiang yesterday for the B420V ($860) but I bought the Sharp washer for $460 lah, they actually matched the price and offer a further discounts :dancingqueen: As it's very near to my place, they even offered to deliver immediately lol! imagine it's already 7pm+....

Edited by tingshen

somebody in singaporebrides forums mentioned about the back wasn't covered and it could be a breading ground for mosquitoes......

I finalised between two models : One is Panasonic NR-B402V using inverter technology and nice looking also. And another Mitsubishi MR-F47T. Could not decide what to buy.

Then I read this forum and read abt the back side opening at bottom of Panasonic model. worried and decided to go for Mitsubishi. That stupid sales lady told me Mit is fully covered, don't have any opening at the back side. The showroom piece is near the wall, so I could not go behind the Mit fridge and see whether it's fully covered. But Panansonic is in rows and I verified it has opening. So I ordered Mit.

Got shocked to see after delivery and installation - MITSUBISHI ALSO HAS OPENING AT THE BOTTOM OF BACK SIDE. Got Furious and contacted and complained to the shop. They told once delivered cannot take it back.

Lessons learned - Never trust sales people; confirm yourself (Especially in my case the sales lady is a Mit promoter - I later found out that. All along she praised mit and said bad abt other makes - Shop is Mustafa center)

:dunno:

there were no reply from that gals forum lol!

you need that hole to get the water evaporate, otherwise, you need a tube like the washing machine to lead the water somewhere :D

So far the fridge is quite OK. If you turn on the inverter mode, you can probably save around $2 per month in electricity, if my power meter do not fail me. will post more details in the power consumption. Average is around 80-90Watt. Full quick freezing mode can hit 140Watt easily.

there were no reply from that gals forum lol!

you need that hole to get the water evaporate, otherwise, you need a tube like the washing machine to lead the water somewhere :D

So far the fridge is quite OK. If you turn on the inverter mode, you can probably save around $2 per month in electricity, if my power meter do not fail me. will post more details in the power consumption. Average is around 80-90Watt. Full quick freezing mode can hit 140Watt easily.

Must share share tips.. My fridge will only be delivered mid month. :dancingqueen:

Must share share tips.. My fridge will only be delivered mid month. :good:

Guess you guys bought Panasonic... Good selection. I and my wife liked the design and finish of Panasonic. Also their inner trays are good...tempered glass. But got cheated by the sales promoter to go for Mit.

you need that hole to get the water evaporate, otherwise, you need a tube like the washing machine to lead the water somewhere

I saw some of the fridges are fully covered. They dun have any pipes like washing machine.

Anyway, yesterday Mitsubishi called me and apologised for the confusion. They told me that sales lady told this by "slip of tongue" :(

Just a caution to forummers : Both Mit and pana have opening at back side. But as per other experts I talked to, this opening will not be breeding ground for mosquitoes, since the compressor and evaporation piping will be hot and mozzi cannot live there. .

What is the address of Hong Liang ah?

do a search in yellowpages singapore :drunk:

anyway, there is no single mosquitoes found in my place lol! I's wondering are those rumors real.....

turning on the power saving mode all the time.

Edited by tingshen

do a search in yellowpages singapore :drunk:

anyway, there is no single mosquitoes found in my place lol! I's wondering are those rumors real.....

turning on the power saving mode all the time.

just wanna make sure I got the right one....

Hong Liang Electrical Enterprise

Blk 123 Bt Merah Lane 1 #01-70 Singapore 150123

Tel : 6278 3331