Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeToo

Very Interesting Salesman At Bellari

Went for a long search for kitchen hood, hob and sink.

Visited 2 Hoe kee shops (Genting road, Plaza s'pura), 2 Poh Joo shops(In Jalan Besar area), Nan Wah (jalan besar), Adamas (jalan besar) and some more. When me and my wife were very tired to see anymore, and we have only bellari in our list, we went there.

Met a very interesting sales guy Thomas Choy. As we went in (It's a small shop), we saw available models. He didn't disturb us for first 15 mins. Then he came in... What's plus with this Guy..

1. He demonstrated all hoods and hobs. For hobs, he put utensils and show us how the flame goes and explained the difference between european cooking and asian cooking.

2. He explained the strength of Tempered glass and how the "tornado" flame can help to cook quite fast. Bellari tempered glass comes with lifetime warranty.

3. For hood, he explained all models comes with same motor and same suction power (900 Cu.m) and the price difference is only becos of the design. He told us in what year each model was introduced and how they improved their design from customer feedback.

4. He shown different albums of installation in customer places.

5. He explained Bellari's quality of after-sales service.

4. Bit dramatic in explaining and action, but the facts are real.

Bought the hood (chimney type), hob (Black tempered glass with tornado flame) and Sink.

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm think i'll have to disagree with no. 5

or maybe the definition of quality is different :D

Hi Applefreak,

May I know why you disagree ? Any previous experiences with Bellari ?

Their after sales service is not good ? Or their Product quality bad ?

Plz share so that we can benefit from that.

Thx

actually it's not me

i had initially wanted to get the same hob as you did

but some forummers had really bad experience with them so i gave up the idea

can't remember who but it was about a scratched sink which they had to carry back to the shop to change :D :D

heard some pp tempered glass cracked but cannot change or sth...?? gotta dig up the thread lah... my impression of bellari not very good...

heard some pp tempered glass cracked but cannot change or sth...?? gotta dig up the thread lah... my impression of bellari not very good...

yah...quite a number of such posting before....for me NO WAY for glass hobs...flame no good nvm, looks no good nvm...as long as it doesnt EXPLODE

yah...quite a number of such posting before....for me NO WAY for glass hobs...flame no good nvm, looks no good nvm...as long as it doesnt EXPLODE

Hmmm. Already bought glass hob from Bellari. :notti:

Actually more than the hob, I am fascinated by the tornado flame in action. It's true it really heat up quickly due to it's tornado flow. (Something like turbulence in Fluid mechanics - Any Engineers here ?? :lol: )

Going for a glass hob is wife's choice. Let's see how it goes...

Edited by MeToo

I was there last wknd when Thomas did the same demo as well. Showed me all the bells and whistles of their glass hobs. I was particularly interested in the portable ceramic heater, which can double up to use in steamboat or travel.

Hmmm. Already bought glass hob from Bellari. :dunno:

Actually more than the hob, I am fascinated by the tornado flame in action. It's true it really heat up quickly due to it's tornado flow. (Something like turbulence in Fluid mechanics - Any Engineers here ?? :) )

Going for a glass hob is wife's choice. Let's see how it goes...

The tornado heat the wok fast cos concentrated at a spot which is true.

I'm using tornado from Fujitsu.

You have to learn to control the flame and be fast with the cooking cos initial my food black.

Edited by raincole