Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gohkm

Homo Tiles Or Marble?

After waxing... is very slippery..

but swee mah.. owner impressed.. happy lor, ID job done..

Is sway sway, slipped and hit your head on the floor, can say good bye liao and yet still have not shift in!!

Customers happy...but they dont know the danger especially old pple and young children.

For me, I go for pratical lah.

whatever tiles... do think of HOW MANY YEARs do you intend to stay in that house.

10 yrs or more - then invest in marble or granite.

hahaha....

Marble expensive and many choice and slippery and hard to maintain.

Granite less expensive and less choice and not so slippery and easy to maintain.

So my choice will be granite!

But not much choice!:P!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So my choice will be granite!

But not much choice!:P!

got one more choice - cheap and good and also lasts your entire lifetime.

cement screeding. :bangwall:

jokes aside - i have been to a house that only have cement on their floor,it realli looks great with interior's nostalgia theme decor.

cement screeding. :P

jokes aside - i have been to a house that only have cement on their floor,it realli looks great with interior's nostalgia theme decor.

Yeah hahaha..in fact can put colour also.

If u get marble, most of the time the marble can be frm China. There are likely problems of encountering holes coming out from the tiles over time, marble tiles crack for no reason etc. Unless u willing to pay more and have means to get real Italy marble tiles, maybe it is really worth the quality. Else i will suggest u get homogeneous tiles (from malaysia) than marble tiles (made in china).

Granite tiles are easier to maintain than marble tiles but there are few choices in terms of asethetics. It is also grand in looking but is more durable than marble.

Homogeneous tiles does not require grinding or polishing thats why it is low maintenance.

cement screeding. :bangwall:

one of the ID we approached actually suggested cement for our flooring and we were :(

but his design is nice and daring but been conservative we still opt for homo tiles cos cannot afford marble :dribble:

Homo is good ma. Spend so much for something that people seldom see.

Normally if someone visit my place, they wouldn't look at the flooring, most likely it is the furniture :dribble:

Homo is good ma. Spend so much for something that people seldom see.

Normally if someone visit my place, they wouldn't look at the flooring, most likely it is the furniture :jawdrop:

hmm...depend...if really comparing with homo and marble

the moment pple step into your house they will feel the coldness of the marble

and then they will take note already :jawdrop: