Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stitch

Any shop beside Hong Liang?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all,

juz wanna share my experience with euromark... me juz bought 2 lcd/oven/cooker hob n hoob/fridge/wm from them ... i went to the toa payoh branch n was serve by michael ... he's good n we got a very good deal for all the items ...we went there twice, 1st time was serve by another guy n i dun really like his attidute but michael is good ... he's v patient n onli will try to find those items within out bugdet... when we havent really cfm the deal then we need to width/dimension/etc of the oevn etc he actually went online n tried to find for us ....

anyone wan the no. can pm me for it okie...

me juz wanna share this good place....

I am dropping by to Ban Kim Chuan to meet Ms tan for my order. Because they are cheaper & I am ordering a few items so see if they can recommend me some things & give me a good price. !!

Hi, can anybody pm me the handy list too! Appreciate that! :D Btw when ordering from neighbourhood shop, usually how long can we delay for the delivery?

I am dropping by to Ban Kim Chuan to meet Ms tan for my order. Because they are cheaper & I am ordering a few items so see if they can recommend me some things & give me a good price. :yamseng:

How was the delivery? I called them 2 days ago and they still haven't get back to me when they're going to send my stuff over.... :rolleyes:

Okies, the delivery man called yesterday. I was a bit pissed because they didn't warned me they were coming beforehand and I had to rush between appointments to receive my stuff. But at least they came earlier than they promised, unlike other shops who usually come 1 or 2 hrs later... :rolleyes: