Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stitch

Any shop beside Hong Liang?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, can someone pm the list to me too? Thanks a lot

Hi, can someone email or pm the list to me too?

surge07@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

can check out www.humbleelectric.com.sg

prices aren't stated there but can email for a quote. usually will revert within a day.

The salesperson, Hendry is very nice & patient. the price initially quoted to me was the same as that for the popular shops like hong liang, goh ah bee, etc... but we were exchanging some SMSes and then i spoke to him on his mobile and i managed to get a price $20 lower than the initial quoted price!! :P

My F&P fridge will be delivered this Sat. Will update again on the promptness of the delivery as well. Worth checking out! :lol:

Hi, can someone pm the list to me too? Thanks a lot

:) !! !!

no one pm me the list eh... can someone send the list to me at ang@knowledgepatform.com or pm me?

by the way, i had ask my husband about Hong Liang's price might cheaper then Audio House.. but he never hear about Hong Liang eh..

Hong Liang got many outlet??

Did anyone try display set from gain city(with 1 year warrenty)? will the price cheaper then Hong liong etc?

as i know that, display set only able to found from audio house and gain city, wht else of shop that they also available for display set in cheap price?

wah...you going for display set??

wait till you see how the salesman ill treat the display set....

anyway, display set is a 100% no no for the following reasons;

1) switch on for long hours per day, at full brightness and contrast...lifespan and performance reduce significantly

2) everyone can touch, squeeze, press on the screen...

for the few hundred savings..i suggest you buy a lousier model than to buy a display set.

wah...you going for display set??

wait till you see how the salesman ill treat the display set....

anyway, display set is a 100% no no for the following reasons;

1) switch on for long hours per day, at full brightness and contrast...lifespan and performance reduce significantly

2) everyone can touch, squeeze, press on the screen...

for the few hundred savings..i suggest you buy a lousier model than to buy a display set.

Hi, thanks for telling me this important info.. cos we thot thoes frige and watshing marchine they never on the power during display, so i thot may be useable:P

Hi, thanks for telling me this important info.. cos we thot thoes frige and watshing marchine they never on the power during display, so i thot may be useable:P

the only thing(display sets) we should aviod buying is TVs. all others are perfectly ok except some minor scratches.