Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Hi Hi, long time nvr come to this talk. Had been busy preparing for wedding. Finally over.... glad to c so many new comers. but my next dr neighbour still no news. think its still not sold...

Hi esther ng,

saw ur chat. my air-con is also a 3+2 unit as my hubby says that if only 1 compressor runing with all air-con ON its gonna waste $$ only as its not even cool. ( His friend's hse is a very gd example). Hee hee.. So u better think twice . hope its still not too late to change ur mind. As for the WIW, i did mine w/o the hacking any wall. think u can view my Blog for come idea tought had not been updating. :unsure:

Grats on your wedding ! must be a memorable one.... :wub::wub:

ya.... just from a look.. our living stretch all the way to kitchen.... unless you do glass/fold/whatever door then maybe 1 higher btu unit can chill the living/dining.

EDIT : electricity just up 22%... be green .. try not to use aircond for living/dining... =X

Edited by junxian

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya! now everyday do homework!! Spoke to ids.. each talk really 2-3hrs, and meet each id twice (once to share idea on wat we want and another to get quotation) really brain dead after each session. LOL.

Shld be gg down to expo to pay my deposit to a ID tml liao.... den at least settle ID first and end the ID search. My ID search lasted a month. LOL.

Then next will be getting aircon, fridge & washing machine so tat can give ID measurements ba.. hee..

One step at a time...

:dancingqueen: Congrats to you on finding your ID, at least the hunt is over. :D

Me still thinking. :P

Hi Hi, long time nvr come to this talk. Had been busy preparing for wedding. Finally over.... glad to c so many new comers. but my next dr neighbour still no news. think its still not sold...

Hi esther ng,

saw ur chat. my air-con is also a 3+2 unit as my hubby says that if only 1 compressor runing with all air-con ON its gonna waste $$ only as its not even cool. ( His friend's hse is a very gd example). Hee hee.. So u better think twice . hope its still not too late to change ur mind. As for the WIW, i did mine w/o the hacking any wall. think u can view my Blog for come idea tought had not been updating. :unsure:

:dancingqueen: GONG XI GONG Xi on your wedding! :dancingqueen:

Is it only me that thinks the U turn they created for the road in front of us is a little tight??

I need to like be at the extreme left of the right lane and U turn to have a comfortable clearance to the kerb. I have seen many cars mounting kerbs u turning already....

Is it only me that thinks the U turn they created for the road in front of us is a little tight??

I need to like be at the extreme left of the right lane and U turn to have a comfortable clearance to the kerb. I have seen many cars mounting kerbs u turning already....

ha ha, did u realise that the pole is no longer there? that means someone has actually mount onto the kerb. Y the yellow box still not up? anyone??? :dunno:

Hi esther ng,

Halo, congrat on ur wedding!

Last Sunday I saw a bride & groom when I come out from lift, is it u?? :P

i saw one pole missing & still wondering how did the car mount the kerb to dismount the pole? The opening is misleading, I think cards at st64 can turn right into the exit going into our estate.

Halo, congrat on ur wedding!

Last Sunday I saw a bride & groom when I come out from lift, is it u?? :P

hihi, thks. but mine its sat 27 sept not sunday. ha ha.

i saw one pole missing & still wondering how did the car mount the kerb to dismount the pole? The opening is misleading, I think cards at st64 can turn right into the exit going into our estate.

Exactly that's what i thought ... but turn out to be e other way round. :dunno:

Edited by Helenteepl

Just set up my T-blog!

But need some time to familarise with the uploading of photos hee..

Progress for my house shld be very slow cos HDB say they need 2 mths plus to relay all my 3 room parq...

=(

esther, they are trying to delay and delay.. hope u don't want to redo ur parquet.

They took abt 1wk+ to complete the hacking and laying my 3 rms parquet. that's after much complaint to the top. go complain to the technical officer in charge, mr goh, log in to myhdbpage to find his contact. must be stern

esther, they are trying to delay and delay.. hope u don't want to redo ur parquet.

They took abt 1wk+ to complete the hacking and laying my 3 rms parquet. that's after much complaint to the top. go complain to the technical officer in charge, mr goh, log in to myhdbpage to find his contact. must be stern

Yayayaya... must prepare thick butter 8| oso close monitoring should keep them 'awake' else always nua nua :(

yea yea i putting pressure on them.. the recept gal know me liao, whenever i call and say i am esther she knows which unit liao.. wahaha.

Will heed all ur advices neighbours!!!!!! LOL!!!!

no one installed Ventilation fan in the bathroom????

Edited by esther ng

yea yea i putting pressure on them.. the recept gal know me liao, whenever i call and say i am esther she knows which unit liao.. wahaha.

Will heed all ur advices neighbours!!!!!! LOL!!!!

no one installed Ventilation fan in the bathroom????

The recept gal blur blur de, ask her questions always say dunno,, need to check...

Planning to install ventilation fan too. think some of our neighbours got install. Mayb u can check their t-blogs. :dancingqueen:

Hey neighbours,

Anyone tore away the living/dining ugly timber skirtings and just do paint touch up? OR is it not possible to remove without replacing another skirting as there might be some gaps between floor tiles and skirting?

Anyone hack away the bedrooms door frame?

Price rise again !

#5th floor $274,300 .. april was $266,400

#16 floor corner-slanted unit now cost 310K .. april #15 was 280,000 :jawdrop:

Edited by junxian